Is Lancia brand making a comeback ?

Normal_aspirated

Interesting............ [rolleyes]

Checkout here:

http://motortorque.askaprice.com/news/auto...ravo-lancia.asp

The Lancia brand will almost certainly return to Britain by 2009 when the new Delta will be available in right-hand drive and based on the new Bravo platform.

Lancia ceased to be marketed in the UK in 1994 and it will probably be sold through the Alfa Romeo dealer network, said Norman.

Esp the Lancia Delta............ [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

You're probably one of the few italian car owners who just turned a blind eye towards the many problems they have. My dad was one of them when he owned a fiat regata and 2 lancia dedras.

I've seen and heard many ex-italian car owners who swear never to drive an italian car in their life.

That was quite a number of yrs ago. Now many italian car owners are swearing italian..seriously, they are getting their act together gradually in terms of reliability..few owners reported perpetual problem with Fiat and Alfa to a certain extent in the last couple of yrs...

I hope the Ypsilon finds its way here. I was surprised to see so many of Lancia's "premium small car" in Italy last year. Love the quasi-retro styling and the interior looks very classy too 2060922.001.Mini9L.jpg

lancia-ypsilon-2007-3.jpg

well nobody and nothin is perfect... Italians r always dranklaugh.giflipsrsealed.gif how to expect perfect products?(jokin)

mine 1st car is a fiat punto GT... how to find replacement?laugh.giflaugh.gif

anyway even my wife who don noe much abt cars oso can't find any new car excitin enuf...laugh.gif

ask your dad WHY he want to go thru the ordeal by owning a Fiat Regata and 2 Lancia Dedras during his time where he can simply drive other margues in his era.

Didnt have to literally ask. But all i know he swore off any other makes other than continental ones. He never owned anything but a conti car.

The mentality kinda rubbed off me and my bro.

standby!IF the news is true and some agent in this island willing to bring it in [sweatdrop] then you can continue your affair again. [gorgeous][thumbsup]

I wanted to continue but the Lancia website show the current line up are quite tame.

They don't make Lancia as wild and snappy as before.

http://www.lancia.com/cgi-bin/lancia.dll/L...tOID=1074041541

But believe have to test drive to feel the car , the specs don't do justice to Lancia

cars

Edited by Adawang
↡ Advertisement