Questions on Mazda Rx7

Freestylers09

Why you need to put a rx7 engine into the rx8. I thought rx8 is the replacement model for rx7. Its engine should be more new [rolleyes]

not me...i just curious..more new but more as shiok ma.. [laugh][:p] and wonder got this what RE tuned effini rx7 engine anot..i search google..got what RE A***** rx7...just curious bring over ,whats the cost nia..

I believe you could easily find a good RX7 engine and have it tuned by RE Amemiya in Japan, then have it ship to Singapore and have engine mounts custom made for installation in your RX8.

Better still, you can choose the turbo you wanna run, whether to V-mount or front mount your intercooler.

The missing link to this equation is lots of money.

If you are really keen on doings so, I know a Japaness tuner in Singapore who can link you up...

Last I check, non have done this in Singapore yet... Reason, no need to. Why? Cos there are already good workshops in Singapore that does rotory.

so there is such? [nod] tuned by them and installed locally liao..just wonder how much it cost.coz the person installed dont wan to say.. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] so i tot basically theres no such tuned engine..coz i not sure about it..i heard is what everything done there and just ship in for local workshop to install it. [nod]

Like I said in my last post. It all boils down to how much you are ready to spend and whether is it worth it. If you are just buying the BSing rights of saying you have a RE tuned engine then go ahead. My opinion, local tuners and engine builders are almost as good. The only difference is that local tuners don't do R&D and develop performance parts unlike their counter parts in Japan.

Using Japan parts and know how, they can achieve equal results.

Edited by Judgejules

[confused] me just asking is there such a thing and how much it cost only...and the car i saw is done by such..thats why i wana double confirm is there really such thing only...and its not frequent on Sg road...thats all..anyway thanks for clearing my doubt [;)]