Paint spraying workshop

Sgspurs

have some scratches at the door and the portion above the wheel after hitting a pillar.
Afraid it will rust. (Actually what happens if it rusts ?) Thus like to spray paint the affected area. Any 'trusted' workshop that can do a good job and don't overquote to recommend ?

Got a quote from dealer and it was like 400+ before GST..... unsure.gif

Thanks !

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i am recommended by my sales manager from huayang, but you have to drive down personally for him to quote. [:)]

What about pearl white car which tends to turn slightly yellowish after sometime. Re-spraying say just a door panel needs some skill to mix the right concoction of paint to achieve the same color scheme. Wonder any workshop with such expertise?

Neutral Newbie

Your car should have some color code written somewhere. They will mix the paint based on the color code. Result will be the same as the original paint.

For my case, they will remove the original paint first then re-spray again.

Neutral Newbie

try look for mr ng 96166658, gd serivce n reseaonable price.

KHEK JOO SPRAY PAINTING SERVICES

Blk9004 #01-94 TAMPINES IND PARK (Behind SAFRA Tampines)

Mon-Fri 830am - 7pm

Sat 830am - 4pm

Hi guys, please avoid posting in the tips and resources folder as this folder is to GIVE out tips and resources and not ASK for them. If you must ask, do post under the Cosmetics thread instead, therefore I have moved this thread.

thanks!

Just bought a 2nd hand Honda Fit, thinking of respraying the whole car. Any1 know how much is it?

same color shld be ard 1.2k - 1.5k change color shld be 1.8 - 2.2k. also depend on the paint used and of course the skill of the workshop

↡ Advertisement