2nd Hand Integra??

Bonjoey

Hi bros,

I am thinking of getting an integra ...which only second hands are available.....but i am not someone who likes second hand stuff but i really like the integra...and as this will be my first car...i am a bit apprehensive...

should i go ahead and get it cos i really like the car? or shld i get a brand new car with tat $65k price tag ($62k to $69k as per the sgcarmart) ...?

wat are the things to look out for when getting a second car?

any bros got experience in getting second hand cars?

and any bros got himself a second-hand Integra? can share ur opinions?

or experiences? [wave]

↡ Advertisement

Second hand integra's are rather expensive since there's still demand for the car but it's no longer in production.

My friend sold his recently at 73k. It was only a year old and he bought it for 76k.

i've been driving my KM integra GSR for 2.5yrs & would have to say that it is 1 of the best coupes in recent history. It's sporty looking (esp if on aftermarket kits), fuel efficient (mine auto, 11.5km/litre,75% highway/25% urban), can comfortably seat 4 average adults & have a big boot to match. It still never fail to attract glances at traffic lights. [thumbsup]

Perhaps u can post at integra.sg forums. You'll definitely get more responses from like-minded integra owners & those who may be selling off their rides [;)]

Good luck!

thanks bro [thumbsup] ....went there to look already...shortlisted a few....and tats why i set up this thread abt buying second hand integra....

good deal for him man.... [thumbsup]

i am trying to consider only those registered in 2006....tats the "youngest" i can find on sgcarmart

are you looking for the gsr/type s or the type r?

been driving the auto gsr for 3yrs, and still loving it.

3yr old tegs now shld be selling abt 60k odd

the good thing i like abt this car is it's fuel efficiency and ability to put out decent power even when stock. able to pump out more if you do a lil snooping out in the integra forum like wht jermy had suggested.

got to warn u though that the turning radius is crap, worse than lorry, s-class, ls460, 7 series. i suggest you go take a test drive n see if you really like sitting in it.

gotta be honest with you, that after 3yrs in that cabin, it's pretty darn stale, dull and boring. lack of handy compartments and bits like that do annoy me when i got heaps of stuff to dump in the car.

i only knoe the type r and type s....paiseh huh..GSR is...er..the normal integra? jialat...dun flame me... [sweatdrop]

and thanks for ur input abt the cabin....maybe i shld test drive one first before i make any decision

yea i don't think there are any typeS/gsr registered in 07. my friend bought the last red unit from KM and that was in september 06.

the integra is a good car. he modified his engine, exhaust and etc. Whacked the car most of the time. Never once did he encounter any technical problems. Stock gave him about 12km/l. After mods, he was getting around 10km/l which is very good i think.

Edited by Carcraze
↡ Advertisement