Wet look Audi S3

Coltagious

Neutral Newbie

This S3 was collected abt 2 wks ago. Upon inspection, there was only very minor defects in the paintwork which only shows up on very close inspection. Therefore, no machine buffing was done on this ride.

The beautiful audi metallic paintwork was given a wash and clay as my first step to prep the car for the Ultima Paint Guard plus later. Although the car is very new, light rubbing with Sonus's Paintwork cleanser brough out some dirt and gave it a shimmering effect.

Last but not least, 2 layers of UPGP was added to seal in the shine. UPGP requires 12 hours to fully bond, but due to time constrains, the 2nd layer is added after 30mins of drying, its purpose to ensure even coverage rather than added depth or glossiness which will come once fully cured.

Here r the pics....

side03.jpg

side02.jpg

Side01.jpg

side04.jpg

full01.jpg

front01.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

haiya!! DIDn't knw that someone is bringing in this product or else i will not need to ship it from usa to my home!!

It is an awesome product!

I have done two UPGP layers on my car. First layer done 5 hrs apart from the second layer!

Now both layer have dried!

YEah!

The car look totally awesome!

Now putting my first layer of Duragloss #105 polish!

Awaiting drying to put my second layer of 105 tml

Planning to coat up to 5 times before i do aquawax on it!

Neutral Newbie

kekeke, I am, cos this is the one and only version i have seen on the road so far, but was made to wait long and hard for the car though [laugh][laugh]

The steering wheel was a joy to hold, i just have this thing for flat bottom steering wheels [rolleyes][nod]

Neutral Newbie

Someone u know? From what i heard, the S3 fuel comsumption is [:p] Guess u cant have power and fuel saving together [:/]

↡ Advertisement