Which shop sells TOYO tyres and don't damage rims

Ken_leong

Hi. Would like to find out which shop sells TOYO tyres and has proper equipments that changes the tyres without damaging rims. Did a tyre change at a popular tyre shop at AMK(can't mention name) and all 4 rims got scratched. Boss still argue that the damage was by my driving. Do not want the same to happen again. Please advise.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

You're lucky it's just scratched rim. My friend had a damaged bodykit.

Of coz, it's my friend's fault for having a bk.

There are many shops selling Toyo tyres, just look around.

Supersonic

tts why i never rec anyone there liao. Patronised them once enough liao. That place before buying is brudder, after buying is stranger.... tongue.gif actually any place is the same, you just have to stand watch and look at them.

Since you only just changed tires, isn't your question a bit redundant? 2 years down the road when you want to change tires again, things might be different, this shop might no longer sell Toyo, you might not want Toyo, maybe something else happened. You don't really want to change tires again so soon, you just want to highlight that this tyre shop did a bad job.

yup. it's just a car. get one of those lousy painted on rims and the paint will come off easily also. nebermind if it was rough handled or wat.

go which workshop also same.

no nid so attached to the car. it don even hv a heartbeat

Hi. Would like to find out which shop sells TOYO tyres and has proper equipments that changes the tyres without damaging rims. Did a tyre change at a popular tyre shop at AMK(can't mention name) and all 4 rims got scratched. Boss still argue that the damage was by my driving. Do not want the same to happen again. Please advise.

I don't think it has anything to do with the equipment lah...... Every other shop is also using the same equipment.

It is more the way they handle your precious rims. [shakehead][shakehead]

Interesting observation..... [laugh][laugh]

But I guess the TS is bored of his TR1 and looking for another model of Toyo tires... [confused]

Neutral Newbie

Hi KEN_LEONG, Try this tyres shop at 548, Havelock Rd (Shell Station).

Contact Thomas at 67361262. He is very experience and friendly. Cheers!

2nd Gear

toyo's best model is T1R liao... infact i read that the remainin model are [thumbsdown]

so i guess he's looking for other brands [;)]

go to Hurry tyres at Bukit Timah. Top notch service and superb pricing. I being going there ever since i visit them once. They do Ferraris, porsche :P

Is that so? I am not familiar with Toyo tyres but I do hear the name T1R being thrown around a lot when people are looking for performance tyres.

2nd Gear

hmmm... that i'm not sure. read the reviews they seem quite good. equal to GY eagle F1.

abit noisy but grip is [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement