Hafei Minz Popular?

Friendstar

I've seen really many hafei minz on the road.

with poor quality paint.

why is it so popular with singaporeans ah? [hur]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I only saw one, a maroon colour Hafei Minz. Where you see them? North or South or East or West. I supposed it is the cheapest mini-bus. I see a lot more QQs.

• Praise 1

Maybe the Agent get people to drive these cars around to raise awareness and give the impression that it's popular [sly]

Marketing gimmick? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

The biggest reason why somebody would buy the Minz would probably be the fact that it can seat 5 adults comfortably (take the 7 seater claim with a pinch of salt) while being CHEAP to purchase. Whether it'll be cheap to run & maintain in the long run remains to be seen as reliability may pose a bit of a problem after the first couple of years. My Kelisa can only seat 4 in comfort, with very limited leg room in the back. So people with bigger families & smaller pockets may decide to opt for the Minz.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
I've seen really many hafei minz on the road.

with poor quality paint.

why is it so popular with singaporeans ah? [hur]

Why wouldn't it be popular with Singaporeans? Singaporean like good deals - where else could you find an 7 seater for S$34000? That's S$4857 per pax - the most economical number! Even the Susuki APV needs the family to fork out S$59500/8 = S$7438 per pax! [thumbsup] The Kelisa? S$38000/4 = S$9500!!! That's even more than an APV's number!!! Hahaha!!!

Edited by Minzmaster
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

They will still get the speeding ticket easily.. TP with camera on overhead bridge are always on the ball on road with 50km/h speed limit

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

then my kangoo see beh bo hua le laugh.giflaugh.gif..

if go by the way u count...33.3k divide by 2 ...

wah...16k per pax sweatdrop.gif

jawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gif

same as honda civic leh sweatdrop.gifPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Praise 1

perhaps good for the 1st 3 years, after that nobody knows.

cos china cars still not tried and proven on singpaore roads.

• Praise 1

Why wouldn't it be popular with Singaporeans? Singaporean like good deals - where else could you find an 7 seater for S$34000? That's S$4857 per pax - the most economical number! Even the Susuki APV needs the family to fork out S$59500/8 = S$7438 per pax! The Kelisa? S$38000/4 = S$9500!!! That's even more than an APV's number!!! Hahaha!!!

Good for budget seeker [thumbsup]. But the car is so tall and slim and don't instill confidence of road holding but with a top speed of only 110Km/h, think should be ok. Whats more do we want, $34K in SG.

Regards,

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

This is a valid point to look at certain car. Esp when the main criteria is to carry as amny passengers as possible. I found out about this calculation from a car magazine when they reviewed the Suzuki APV.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1