Any CX-7 Owners here?

RadX

Planning to get this bugger...any owners here?? checked Mzclub al so wondering if any brudders here

↡ Advertisement

neighboor drive a CX-7. from what he say. FC is bad. only 1L-7-8km. 2.3 turbo engine. power is good, with some zengs on the outside looks good. ever sat on the inside. spacious.

my colleague got one but the bumper realli realli soft [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if chasis can hold, realli must go to 4x4 shop to fashion a steel bumper [sly]

I only know it is a king kong version of the Mazda MPS. Engine identical.

1st November 2007, 07:04 PM #5

radiantCX7

Age Range : 31 - 40

Nationality : Singaporean

Ethnic Group : Chinese

Curent Make : Mazda

Future Make : BMW Re: Mazda CX-7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhp

Just booked a CX7,

Do drop me a line if fellow members drive this model.

Need to know more on this ride.

Thanks dudes

Hi bhp

I've just collected my cx7 for coming to 3 weeks, its really fun driving it. everyday i'm excited to get into the car. Definitely one of the best head turner. Drive or park beside a turtle lookalike crv, outdated design of r4, a block of grand v or those under power koreans, you'll notice the number of heads turning towards you. Closest rivalry, murano, well thats quite a number of years since launched.

FC is about 7 to 7.5 km/litre... not that fantastic (maybe because i'm enjoying driving around too much). Hopefully it'll improve, still monitoring.

Some says there's turbo lag but i personally feel the turbo boost start after 2000rpm, not really lag, it's just meant to be like that. Engine sounds like hearing an air-con bus from a distant, a bit boring but its ok, this is no wrx or evo. Its more refine and comfortable.

Car handling and traction control are fantastic. It holds the road as though theres glue on the wheels.

For interior, nice design, very close to conti feel, comfortable. Config. for US market has more gadgets like touchscreen navigation system with voice and built in rear view camera. Singapore config. only has the Bose sound system.

One thing i find quite stupid is the seat warmer. Make no sense in Singapore, as though our weather not hot enough.

Overall its a great car in terms of look and performance, no regret even if FC is lousy, you love it means you love it, that simple.

got this review from http://www.singaporecarsforum.com/carforum...read.php?p=4396

LJ....unimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbasket...u owner of car supremo wan to envyhur.gifhur.gifPosted Image

Turbocharged

Don't worry about the fc for TS. His hole where the sun don't shine spews out black gooey liquid and its powderful to say the least. Octane rating 69 [:p]

eh fren...69.6969696969 hor...dun anyhow say otherwiseunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

er...u try carrying 2 tennis ball machines, 150 balls in the mx5sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

the balls?? wohooooooooooooo...instant orgasminlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif for you need more oomph...so heed to use ball machinelaugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement