Car battery is dead

Wt_know

car battery is dead. cannot start car. can anyone suggest a company/workshop around west (jurong/cck) to get a new battery to change. i live in cck st62.

how much huh for such onsite battery change ?

thanks !

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi there,

You may want to get it changed at Stamford Tyres (Jurong Branch). Only dry cell batteries. Note that the prices of battries have gone up in the recent month.

Edited by Tedyruby

Neutral Newbie

What's your ride? Am staying CCK Crescent, not very far from you with jumper cable in my car. You can drop me an email if you need help with your contact number.

(edited)

haiz... the batt warranty is only 6 mths...i hope it can serve me well for at least 2 yrs..., the previos stock batt really sucks... so far, the best batt i come across is Amaron, comes with 2 yrs warranty. serve me 2 yrs, and pass it to my bro-in-law when i scrap my ride... the batt should be almost 4yrs+ liao, still working well...

Edited by Tigershark1976

car battery is dead. cannot start car. can anyone suggest a company/workshop around west (jurong/cck) to get a new battery to change. i live in cck st62.

how much huh for such onsite battery change ?

thanks !

One of our forumers has kindlly agree to charge your battery. But it will be dead again tomorrow unless after charging you go straight to battery shop to replace battery. Alternatively charge tomorrow and then go straight to battery shop to change.

Another way is to call AA. AA will sell you battery on the spot but you also need to join AA membership on the spot.

(edited)

If Driving Nissan Go back to Tan Chong

Battery Less than 2 Years 50% Discount [idea]

----------------------------------------

I changed mine at end of 22nd battery even tho battery still ok. Cost $52.50 before gst. [thumbsup] This the first time I changed battery before it died.

Edited by Dumb

Neutral Newbie

Mine died when I was shopping, somemore quite late at night. Ard 10pm at shopping centre. Called AA, service guy can in 1/2hr. Total charge plus battery change is $235.50.

Super ex! But lan lan cos stuck there with all the shopping items and grocery [:(]

haiz... the batt warranty is only 6 mths...i hope it can serve me well for at least 2 yrs..., the previos stock batt really sucks... so far, the best batt i come across is Amaron, comes with 2 yrs warranty. serve me 2 yrs, and pass it to my bro-in-law when i scrap my ride... the batt should be almost 4yrs+ liao, still working well...

I am still using the small pathatic stock battery. Have been using it for 18 mths, so far so good, 1 crank engine start, and is still going strong.

When my battery was still new, I added Battery Desulfator to it. I believe it helps in prolonging the battery life.

1 full tank of petrol is more than $105, and can only last for 1 week, so what is $105 when it can last for 18 mths. Worth every cent lah.

how to avoid such situation again. is there a way to know that your battery is 'going' to die instead of one fine morning that you cannot start your car [thumbsdown]

I tot during servicing the ppl will tell u whether gg to change batt. My last servicing was ask to change as the KM ppl print out the report and say tat my batt left 20 plus percent, need to change. Pay 90 bucks for the batt

↡ Advertisement