Wiper recommendation for Honda Civic?

Babyt

Hi there,

My honda civic wiper has been there for 2 yrs + since first collected. Is there any recommeded wipers for me to change? price? easy to change?

How do I know if wipers need to be changed? Mine creates noise when moving across the windscreen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi there,

My honda civic wiper has been there for 2 yrs + since first collected. Is there any recommeded wipers for me to change? price? easy to change?

How do I know if wipers need to be changed? Mine creates noise when moving across the windscreen.

Whoa you sure can tahan. I changed mine with AD twice, my car is more dan 2.5 years old. AD charge me 20+ for the longer side and cheaper for the shorter side. They dun remove the whole rubber wiper just the tip. I changed the longer one twice and the shorter one once.

(edited)

haha just changed my tyres also...after like 37ooo km....yokohama...

Edited by Babyt

Hi there,

tot AD would change it when regular servicing and charge in parts fee

Do u still see streaks of water after wiping? If yes, then better change as the condition of the rubber wiper has deteriorated. Better to look for those wiper blade replacement, else u have to change the whole wiper arm

tot AD would change it when regular servicing and charge in parts fee

KM will not replace the wiper blade for you unless you tell them to do so. I just had my wiper blades replaced at KM when I did my 40 K km servicing with them last month. Anyway, My FD2 is coming to 3 years old and this is the first replacement of wiper blades. The cost for replacement of wiper blades is as follows:

Rubber Blade (wiper) 650mm = $ 13.38

Rubber Blade (wiper) 575 mm = $ 11.64

Hi there,

Most accessories shops can help you out. personally I only use bosch wipers as i find them to be the best.

KM will not replace the wiper blade for you unless you tell them to do so. I just had my wiper blades replaced at KM when I did my 40 K km servicing with them last month. Anyway, My FD2 is coming to 3 years old and this is the first replacement of wiper blades. The cost for replacement of wiper blades is as follows:

Price from AD is very reasonable.

• Praise 1

Hi there,

first shell station after CIQ selling some OEM(dunno wat brand) sillicon wipers for RM40 whole set

mon to friday

dunno how to compare cause never use sillicon wiper before.. she only say last longer... thats all

KM sell so cheap meh? which year civic u driving? i got mine from stockist $30 per pair...rubber blade

• Praise 1

Most accessories shops can help you out. personally I only use bosch wipers as i find them to be the best.

Nowadays those Bosch wipers in black packaging made in china liao. [shakehead]

Go for Denso or NWB better.

(edited)

i tot just go Giant buy from the shelf...haha.

wiper blades are sold in 1 packaging per piece or pair??

i see that we can change wiper insert..but looks a bit tough for noob...sld i just go KM to replace insert? but i scare it may take half a day...

Edited by Babyt

Neutral Newbie

So Cheap!! Can I just drive in any day to get the replacement??

• Praise 1

i see that we can change wiper insert..but looks a bit tough for noob...sld i just go KM to replace insert? but i scare it may take half a day...

I suggest you call up first to check for stock availability.

Edited by Watwheels

NWB or Denso is superior to Bosch

Nowadays those Bosch wipers in black packaging made in china liao. [shakehead]

Go for Denso or NWB better.

No more the yellow packaging??? Dont know what NWB is but the yellow packaged boschs were definately much better than denso.

Its easy don't fret. Just make sure you read the instructions!!!

Whoa you sure can tahan. I changed mine with AD twice, my car is more dan 2.5 years old. AD charge me 20+ for the longer side and cheaper for the shorter side. They dun remove the whole rubber wiper just the tip. I changed the longer one twice and the shorter one once.

Which year of Honda Civic you are driving? Where can get it cheap & maybe just DIY change it.

↡ Advertisement