Swift 1.5A Suspension

Keith976

Neutral Newbie

Any bros here know if the swift sport suspension can fit into normal swift? Or any bro knows where to buy shock absorber cheap in sg? Looking for comfort type. Thanks! biggrin.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro, is the stock swift sport suspension comfy for daily usage? I'm sure its harder and handles better than the stock suspension. Where did u buy urs from and how much did it cost u? :D

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested in getting swift kayaba shock absorbers?

Can all the different model use the same absorber?

Anyobe knows the local market rate for the shock absorber.

Thanks

I got mine at $900, but kanna chopped carrot. U shld get it less than $900 if u don't go a*t*b*a*s

But it's very bumpy (not hard/stiff) but the handling is definitely better than stock

Neutral Newbie

General info: SSS & Swift shares the same suspension, as in suspension that can fit a SSS can also fit a Swift.

For Monroe Suspension System, go to Project S to fit.

For Taiwan & Jap coilover, any other workshops also got sell.

Hope it helps.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

I'm new here! hope for more guidance from all you bros~

is it possible to raise the front of my 1.5A?

as it is quite low and the front bumper is actually scatching the humps alitttle...

do advice bros! thanks!

Me looking for Swift 1.5A shock absorbers too!

Anyone has any idea what are the shock absorbers sold by stockist Lawrence Ong? Are they KYB??

How are they compared to Original Swift one??

My ride only 38k mileage... but age is 4.5years old... didnt expect to need to change so soon leh...

Me looking for Swift 1.5A shock absorbers too!

Anyone has any idea what are the shock absorbers sold by stockist Lawrence Ong? Are they KYB??

How are they compared to Original Swift one??

My ride only 38k mileage... but age is 4.5years old... didnt expect to need to change so soon leh...

Me here looking for my 1.5l swift shock abs too. Can any bros here advise pls?

Me here looking for my 1.5l swift shock abs too. Can any bros here advise pls?

Can buy shock absorbers - KYB EXcel-G Gas shocks from Lawrence Ong. Front and back, total abt $385 incl. GST.

Ride is comfy and less bouncy compared to stock. Happy.

Can buy shock absorbers - KYB EXcel-G Gas shocks from Lawrence Ong. Front and back, total abt $385 incl. GST.

Ride is comfy and less bouncy compared to stock. Happy.

Consider changing mine as well cause my ride has quite a loud "click-clock" sound going in and out of multi-storey carpark, or any uphill-downhill surface that involves turning the car.

Any other coponents that need to be replaced together, i.e. mounting / bushing ...etc?

Neutral Newbie

Hi there

I need help!

I just bought a 2nd hand Swift 1.5A. I noticed that there's a squeeking sound everytime I turned right or step on the acelerator. Is that normal? Yes I experience humming too... ;(

Also, I think I might need to change my suspension, any idea where to do it?

I am new. :)

Turbocharged

Hi there

I need help!

I just bought a 2nd hand Swift 1.5A. I noticed that there's a squeeking sound everytime I turned right or step on the acelerator. Is that normal? Yes I experience humming too... ;(

Also, I think I might need to change my suspension, any idea where to do it?

I am new. :)

No it's not normal. My 6 year swift on stock suspension still running good.

humming sound? sounded like bearings gone. Is the suspension stock. Assuming still using 15" tires if the gap between wheel and arch less than 4 fingers most prob it not stock.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys.

Need advice.

Im currently driving a 2006 1.5A swift with yellow koni adjustable shock absorbers. They were fine. Only lately, when I have full load (3 people sitting at the back), when I drive, I can hear as though the tyres are hitting the under carriage. My tyre size is still the same at R16.

What could the problem be? Prior to this, it was using KYB and it was worse. Is there any way I can prevent this when I have 3 people sitting at the back?

Will Koni FSD help?

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi All,

I have 2 sets of monroes up for sale.

1 set of stock monroes going for 300 already dekitted C&C and 1 set of monroes with TEIN lowering springs going for 450 still on ride.

PM me if interested. Thanks alot.

Edited by Wilson89
↡ Advertisement