Car Air Ioniser

Mikeyeo

There was a recent advertisement on an air ioniser that runs on solar and just place on the vehicle dashboard. That means it is wireless and does not need to plug into the cigarette lighter jack.

I am contemplating of buying them for my cars but I do not know how effective such device is. May I hear from members who have installed such device in their cars as to how effective are they? Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I have one from Maier.

If you park open air 24hrs, then it's great.

Feels fresh whenever I enter the car.

• Praise 1

I have one from Maier.

Hi Sgt [wave]

Ho say bo?

• Praise 1

I have one from Maier.

Bro..from which shop? Autobacs??

How muchie.. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Bro..from which shop? Autobacs??

How muchie.. [thumbsup]

For me, I bought the Maier Compact Silent Air Purifier, model no. : MHI-2300 at $59.90, it is powerful and sufficient for big cars also. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

For me, I bought the Maier Compact Silent Air Purifier, model no. : MHI-2300 at $59.90, it is powerful and sufficient for big cars also. [thumbsup]

Roger..roger.. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

FYI.

Maier products also available at carrefour, and the pricing might be cheaper than autobacs plus 5% discount with POSB Everyday card.

I have purchase the Drift from Autobacs which is cheaper than elsewhere by about $1. My colleague purchase the aromadrive from carrefour which is cheaper than autobacs.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers.

• Praise 1

Hi all.

Thanks for your suffestions and feedbacks.

I made enquiries with a representaive of Maier Singapore representative on his recommendation and he asked if I am driving a saloon or SUV/MPV.

After telling him that it's for saloon, he recommended the Sport Autonizer Ultimte Car Air Purifier-MHI 301.

When asked whether I could use Maier Compact Silent Air Purifier, model no. : MHI-2300 at $59.90 which JAS0577 is using, he told me that this is more appropriate for SUV/MPV.

Being an AAS member, I went to AAS office and they have all the different Maier models. I bought a MHI 301 at S$42 inclu GST. For non-member, the price is S$49.00 which is the same price as Home-Fix, DIY shops and Macpherson Stamford Tyres.

• Praise 1

i visited maier website and saw they have a solar powered ioniser...i am wondering if the device can charge itself for night use?

• Praise 1

Hi all.

Thanks for your suffestions and feedbacks.

I made enquiries with a representaive of Maier Singapore representative on his recommendation and he asked if I am driving a saloon or SUV/MPV.

After telling him that it's for saloon, he recommended the Sport Autonizer Ultimte Car Air Purifier-MHI 301.

When asked whether I could use Maier Compact Silent Air Purifier, model no. : MHI-2300 at $59.90 which JAS0577 is using, he told me that this is more appropriate for SUV/MPV.

Being an AAS member, I went to AAS office and they have all the different Maier models. I bought a MHI 301 at S$42 inclu GST. For non-member, the price is S$49.00 which is the same price as Home-Fix, DIY shops and Macpherson Stamford Tyres.

Hi bro, I'm also this unit for more than 2.5 yrs now and it is still good. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

The one I bought from Shell station half a year ago kapu liaoz...... [smallcry]

Hi 'Ghostami', this comes with manufacturer's one year warranty. My has a warranty inside the box to be filled up and post to the local agent.

• Praise 1

I bought the solar powered one by Maier at Homefix Marina today. Promotional $35.80 from usual 38.80. I noticed a older model of the solar powered also by Maier, made in Japan, but looks really old design at $39.90. Well, for all hardcore MIJ fans only I guess... [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Yr1985,

pls feedback if the solar powered is strong enough to use the flouroscent light from MSCP?

• Praise 1

I dun think so, I unwrapped at Marina Square car park, placed it on the dashboard, LED never light up. The moment after on the road for a while under afternoon sun, it lighted up, meaning it's working. Lazy to go down and check now, otherwise I would want to know how long it can last after 3 hours under the sun...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I dun think so, I unwrapped at Marina Square car park, placed it on the dashboard, LED never light up. The moment after on the road for a while under afternoon sun, it lighted up, meaning it's working. Lazy to go down and check now, otherwise I would want to know how long it can last after 3 hours under the sun...

Can also check out Double AIR Ioniser available @ MOST EssoMobil station, Fairprice Xtra, Carrefour and Giant Hypermart.

ionizercsap.th.jpg doubleair1ny4.th.jpg doubleairhb6.th.jpg

• Praise 1