Wow - BMW Z3 for sale!!

Kenneve888

eleven years liao leh this car... you sure can take?

Beemer 11 years quite strong still. Moreover the design quite nice, the front looks like the newer Beemers, incl

Z4.

Neutral Newbie

Beemer 11 years quite strong still. Moreover the design quite nice, the front looks like the newer Beemers, incl

Z4.

i mean by the car's age and mileage, will it be a pain in the ass to replace to main wear and tear parts, if they fail? Will it be expensive?

Actually i quite like this car as well, the front looks chio but the ass looks just a bit weird to me... my dream car during the '00

edit: just realise the forum doesn't censor ass...

Edited by Thypig33

Neutral Newbie

for me i tink ok la...worth it since coe until 2018...

It might be a collector's car, but i will not take this given the chance. i would take a newer maybe 04' 318IA or something...

Neutral Newbie

Come across this ba be for sale. Quite affordable leh.

Any misgivings?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...430&DL=1120

HI, my name is kelly, i am from a market research company. I am looking for 2 BMW Z3 / Z4 MALE owners who are interested in attending focus group discussion for about 2 hours. we are compensating you with a cash incentive of $240 for taking time out on 24th or 25th of march 2011 . location is at Toa Payoh. This is not a scam. If you wish to find out more about us, kindly google us at facebook and internet. www.elementsofresearch.com. hope to hear from someone soon!!!

HI, my name is kelly, i am from a market research company. I am looking for 2 BMW Z3 / Z4 MALE owners who are interested in attending focus group discussion for about 2 hours. we are compensating you with a cash incentive of $240 for taking time out on 24th or 25th of march 2011 . location is at Toa Payoh. This is not a scam. If you wish to find out more about us, kindly google us at facebook and internet. www.elementsofresearch.com. hope to hear from someone soon!!!

What for you want to research on male owners who own Z series?

Important thing is: are you cute? haha. Sorry, just joking.

Is it COE cars need to pay cash?

Not necessarily but the interest rates are extremely high, double if not more than that compared to a regular loan. Also, very few banks willing to finance coe cars, i guess its due to the fact that these got no paper value. Thus, makes sense to pay full cash for coe cars.