Suzuki Swift Sports

Mzrmazda3

(edited)

Jus test drove the SSS 1.6MT over the weekend flowerface.gif

One word from me ...

Si Beh Song thumbsup.gif

The engine was eager to be rev all the way til redline inlove.gif Power was adequent @ 125BHP & 0-100km takes 8.9sec. Comes with original 16" rims with Dunlop Sports Maxx tyre thumbsup.gif

List price over the weekend was 63900 but comes with a 4400 cash bonus.
Package comes with 3 free servicing including parts & labour for 1K, 10K & 20K & 3M sunfilm

Net was 59500

Si beh tempting

Only Cons is Boh climate aircon as compared to the Mega Option from PI sad.gif

Salesman say COE will cheong due to cut coming soon & advise to sign the dotted line ASAP gossip.gif

Edited by HyperTonic
↡ Advertisement

sounds good pricing. depends whether this car suits your needs. will u miss your current blackie's boot and other stuff?

well, these sales folks always want u to sign on dot, on the spot, cos that's when the kettle is boiling the hottest. after few days, the keeness will simply varnish! keep us update!! [drivingcar][thumbsup]

sounds good pricing. depends whether this car suits your needs. will u miss your current blackie's boot and other stuff?

well, these sales folks always want u to sign on dot, on the spot, cos that's when the kettle is boiling the hottest. after few days, the keeness will simply varnish! keep us update!! [drivingcar][thumbsup]

Yeah Bro

As compared to my blackie, the rear is a bit cramped but of course this is a hatchback as compared to a sedan [grin]

But the feeling of driving back a MT especially one which is so zippy is damn shiok plus that SE offers me a 4.2K above scrap for my 4 years 8 months ride which makes me ever more gian [laugh]

But i think i'll adapt the 'Wait & See' & see how the trend goes along [bounce1]

But the SSS 1.6MT is really a [thumbsup] ride

Yo bro!

for me, die die must have boot, cos i have my bass tube to lup behind and need dump all kinds of rubbish. Especially so when go to ikea, need to put those tables, cupboards, mirrror! lol

Good luck, wait and see can be good, just to see trend.

Cheers! [thumbsup]

Yo bro!

for me, die die must have boot, cos i have my bass tube to lup behind and need dump all kinds of rubbish. Especially so when go to ikea, need to put those tables, cupboards, mirrror! lol

Good luck, wait and see can be good, just to see trend.

Cheers! [thumbsup]

Thanks Bro [thumbsup]

Starting this thread cos see that Suzuki Folder here doesn't have much information about Suzuki Swift Sports [laugh] & also one need to register before able to log in to Suzuki Forum Singapore to get more information [nod]

seems like u enjoyed the test drive.

the FC is bound to keep you smiling too. [thumbsup]

You are right Bro [thumbsup]

I really enjoyed the test drive [bounce1]

Anyone knows what other freebies to squeeze from the SE from Suzuki AD [bounce1]

For this facelift SSS, it already comes with standard features i.e Reverse Sensor, 3M Film, Side Signal Indicators ....

Things i.e

1) Suzuki Original Visor From AD

2) 3M Nomad Car Mat

3) GPS

Anything else? [gossip][gossip]

i think this is a good car considering its price. best bang for bucks at this cat. [thumbsup]

which other car at sub 60k could gif u so much fun? [drivingcar]

Anyone knows what other freebies to squeeze from the SE from Suzuki AD [bounce1]

For this facelift SSS, it already comes with standard features i.e Reverse Sensor, 3M Film, Side Signal Indicators ....

Things i.e

1) Suzuki Original Visor From AD

2) 3M Nomad Car Mat

3) GPS

Anything else? [gossip][gossip]

leather seats! haha..dunno can or not. but can try

even if SE say no leather seats available then ask SE to disc further $1K more, say u go outside do it up urself [sly]

i think this is a good car considering its price. best bang for bucks at this cat. [thumbsup]

which other car at sub 60k could gif u so much fun? [drivingcar]

Definately agree with you Bro [grouphug][thumbsup]

I forgot to mention ... [blush]

Leather seats is inclusive in the above pricing [nod]

Think over the weekend, the AD posted big advertisement on the Chinese New Paper .... [bounce1]

I forgot to mention ... [blush]

Leather seats is inclusive in the above pricing [nod]

Think over the weekend, the AD posted big advertisement on the Chinese New Paper .... [bounce1]

For Swift Sport, it only comes with factory fitted fabric seats, no leather seats. Some owners manage to talk their SEs to rewarp them in leather. Some SEs claims that rewrapping the fabric into leather will void the warranty because the fabric seats have air bags at the side.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers

Edited by Incom

For Swift Sport, it only comes with factory fitted fabric seats, no leather seats. Some owners manage to talk their SEs to rewarp them in leather. Some SEs claims that rewrapping the fabric into leather will void the warranty because the fabric seats have air bags at the side.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers

Thanks Bro [thumbsup]

Cat A COE drop 1K plus yesterday ....

Let's see if the AD will drop how much plus if still got this 4400 Cash Bonus ...

It would be a lagi [thumbsup] buy [bounce1]

Today check Champion Motor's website & prices revert back to 63900 liao ... [flowerface]

Still have 4400 cash bonus ... [bounce1]

Hia Dees whom are interested in this sporty hatch can consider ... [nod]

↡ Advertisement