Close encounter at SengKang east way and compassvale rd

Vega

Turbocharged

This happened about 1/2 an hour ago (7.45 pm) at the junction of SengKang East Way and Compassvale Rd.

my wife and i just crossed the junction (on foot) and hear a loud horn follow by screeching sound of the tires. i turn back and saw a black Mit EX braking hard trying to avoid a white sunny who is about to turn right. i dont know who has the right of way as this happened just too fast. Black Ex couldnt stop on time, swing towards the pavement where pedestrian usually stand to wait for the traffic and make a turn back to the rd and drive off.

i am really impress by the EX driver reflexes how he avoid the sunny, go up the pavement and back on the rd again without hitting anything!! [thumbsup]

as i dont know how got the right of way at that moment, i shall not comment whether the Mit or the Sunny is right but just imagine if there was a group of pedestrian waiting at pavement, which is potentially me and my wife, i could not be typing this story now. [sweatdrop]

its 7th month. pleaes drive safely. [:p]

PS: to the Mit driver (if you do visit this forum), your reflexes is really fast as if you rehearse this many times!! very impressive and this is a compliment from me!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

For cars turning right from sengkang east way into compassvale rd, there would be many occassions where the view would be blocked by buses turning right from sengkang east way into compassvale rd (on their way back to the bus interchange), better to slow down/stop and be sure that the way is clear before proceeding.

Turbocharged

yap. i think the sunny is block by either a bus or lorry. but if you dont have a clear view, please be patient and stay put. don't take any chances.

i am sure the sunny driver is equally stun as well.

↡ Advertisement