Zaino Products is it really That GOOD !!!

Numieamuro

Neutral Newbie

I've been using both Z5pro and Z2pro alternately (amongst others [sweatdrop] ) for a few years now and I can tell you that it's one of the better sealant out here. I'd say durability wise it top the list of sealants that I've tried.

You don't have to be a pro to use it but, like most of the sealants, getting a thin coat is something you'd need to learn or else you'd have problems with drying time and buffing off residue. Other than that you don't have to be a pro to use it.

Price wise....well...I'll let the merchants here handle that. Google around cuz they do have an on-line shop set up in SG if you want to know further about the pricing.

Regards.

Edited by Krismas

Neutral Newbie

Talk to Autorage Brian. He'll help you. He sells Zaino.

It is so easy to use. http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/mercha...ode=APPLICATION

The AIO is like a cleaner wax, but sealant version.

Now I use rotary to apply this kind of AIO too, so fast and extremely even [laugh] .....but careful about the stuff gum up fast, so you need experience :D how to manage it.

Neutral Newbie

If your car don't have much scratches can use the zaino product the shine is great if not the scratch will become more visible. Plus must detail every week that's all u need to do.

Zaino is easy to use if you do what is recommended. The shine is really good, but I find the protection is not good at all. Maybe the product has improved over the years. I last use it about 3-5years ago.

If your car don't have much scratches can use the zaino product the shine is great if not the scratch will become more visible. Plus must detail every week that's all u need to do.

Edited..

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie

Is this Vincent selling some kind of car grooming products? If it is, maybe he hope to get others to use his. If not, maybe he got some unhappy encounter with you???

Back to Zaino product....

I used it few years back. The shine is very good in my opinion. However, the shine "not deep" in the sense that it does not enhance the colour of the car, if you get what I mean. Its shine is more "reflective"". In any case, I stopped using it because I had the impression that its protection level is not as good as its shine. Any bros who feel differently, pls share?

I had Zaino AIO and z2 before. A bit pricey for me. I feel its AIO cleaning is not good enough, did not monitor its protection for Z2 tho.

P.S. MD keep your cool. [thumbsup]

Edited by Mlee

The person say AquaWax will scratch is a FAG , I really bei tahan people give misleading info

The only way it will scratch because the user is did not "prep" and use the right tools...

There is many things in learn in detailings, but making the statement using AW will scratch... [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

Bro

Keep cool. Don't worry about such people. If one has to bad mouth others for his product to sell,

his product surely cannot make it.

Your product sells well without advert, cause we use it and find it good, reccomend to friends

and bros and sisters on the forum.

DG rocks. [thumbsup]

Thanks for the good words..I hardly loose my cool..I know some are full time in this trade and need to make for a living but do have some business mind..doesnt mean you bad mouth others and you get the business..what comes around goes around..

what is the shop name of this guy that bad mouth your products?

Neutral Newbie

Actually so many people has tried Duragloss and gave good comments, it will withstand rumours.

The customer also blur, if scratch they can see with the own eye, not by listening to other people.

↡ Advertisement