Octane level and engine oil for Daihatsu Copen.

Marusho

I've been scouring the interweb and haven't really been able to find an answer...

Does anyone know what is the minimum octane level usable for the Daihatsu Copen? 95 or 98?

Also as its a turbo (albeit a tiny 660cc), does that mean that I should stick to w50 engine oil? (urban driving only, no NSH). TIA.

↡ Advertisement

wt40 oil is good enuff...

good practice is 5k change oil

anyway the engine oil only 2.7L engine oil , more than enuff.

petrol, recommended 98,

so far a few of them use 95, still okie. anyway the tiny car dun eat so much of petrol , so better 98.

for more info quries.

as closed forum, u need to get verify in person with car, then check out there for more details.

http://www.copensg.com/

Edited by Circuit

Information on your fuel grade minimum should be found in your owner's manual. If not, call Daihatsu to find out. Dunno about engine oil though, think since it's got a turbo, stick with w50 to be safe.

Thanks! My PI have yet to pass me the owner's manual so I wasn't able to see the specs wrt Octane level.

Meanwhilst waiting for the copensg next gathering, so as to fully register in. Wanted to buy one of those seat belt accessories to replace the factory belt hoop that keeps slipping out when I use it...

I've been scouring the interweb and haven't really been able to find an answer...

Does anyone know what is the minimum octane level usable for the Daihatsu Copen? 95 or 98?

Also as its a turbo (albeit a tiny 660cc), does that mean that I should stick to w50 engine oil? (urban driving only, no NSH). TIA.

Can check with AD for advice on the petrol Octane (likely to be 95 and above). Likely SAE 5W-40 for engine oil

↡ Advertisement