Worldex 1.5 hrs talk in return for free travel packages?

Sabretan

Hi all,

anyone received call from this Worldex coy? They claim that all u need to do is to attend their 1.5 hr talk and u can get free travel packages.

Sounds like one of those timeshare things. Office is Rolex center....

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

anyone received call from this Worldex coy? They claim that all u need to do is to attend their 1.5 hr talk and u can get free travel packages.

Sounds like one of those timeshare things. Office is Rolex center....

go bro, n be 1 of e hundreds tat r suckered into buying their time share.... [shakehead]

they called mi up to say they 1 2 buy over my time share. In e end they realized that they cant pulled a fast 1 on me n told mi rubbish tat my time share cant b bought over. Bunch of chow ang mo wasted my times...F them :angry:

yep I agreed. Coz when I quiz them more abt the details of the seminar, they were hesitant to tell me more than just a launch of their coy and introduction to their investment products....I ask them more like if they are registered w MAS to provide investment products blah blah blah.....at the end the telemarketer ask her project manager to talk to me, but instead of answering my qtns, he keep talking abt confirmed free gifts just for attending, blah blah blah.....

Just to let everyone knows abt this "worldex" coy that deals with timeshare....I think if u google worldex, someone has posted negative comments abt it, having attended the talk.

this time share coys are like weed, pluck them out, they grow again... [shakehead]

dun ever believe all these..i frequently received and i told them to fly kite.

they will always call u and ask u to do a survey. then a couple of days later, they will call u to tell u that u haf been selected..blah blah blah

Go read the comments posted on http://www.sti-stocksinfo.blogspot.com/200...of-worldex.html

Stated inside:

2) The free holiday package is handled by some unknown contractor by the name of Dynamikz Netwerkz which the company themselves claimed that they are not a travel agency under one of the terms and conditions. This company can only be contacted through email. There is no contact number given out.

3) You need to pay a non-refundable fee of $50 per person when you are booking for your destination.

4) You need to pay all taxes including but not limited to airport and airline taxes, room taxes and peak period surcharges (if applicable) when I contacted them through email.

5) Under one of the terms and conditions, you may be requested to attend a promotional event organised by the hotel or resort as part of the resort marketing effort and promotional efforts. Failure to attend may result in you being charged normal room rates for your entire stay.

they even went to e xtend of saying e cheque for my time share is ready for collection, need onli to come down n take, don even ve to attend any talk blar blar.......DOUBLE F them [furious] [furious]

Edited by Hamburger

One interesting story here :

http://www.sti-stocksinfo.blogspot.com/200...of-worldex.html

Dear All,

I would like to share my experience with dynamikz travel. I went for a talk at orchard towers. Here are the things they promised me during the presentation.

1. CHEAP AIR TIX. CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE I CAN GET FROM THE NET OR MY MONEY BACK.

2. CHEAP ACCOMODATION AT 5 STAR HOTELS. EVEN GAVE ME EXAMPLES OF $100SGD at SHERATON BANGKOK SUITE A NIGHT.

3. FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER

4. CAN BOOK FOR ANYONE BE IT FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS EVEN IF I AM NOT TRAVELLING.

MEMBERSHIP PRICE AT 4900SGD With free buffet club vouchers and 2 free vacation.

I pulled the price down to 3300SGD without the free vacation.

After i went home, i check their website and realised their air tix search links to Zuji and there are alot of bad links on the website.

I also check the email of the person who spoke to me and the email on the namecard bounced.

I decided to go back on the 3rd day for a full refund as they have a 3 day cooling period

The office only had 1 lady who refuse to attend to my case and refer me back to the lady who spoke to me. The lady who sold me the member wasn't around and i insisted the lady in the office to write me a letter stating that i have been here on the 3rd day insisting a refund and got her signature.

I manage to get the lady's number who sold me the membership as well and tried to called her. I told her i want a refund and she said she will get the manager the next day. After that she start to sms me persuading me to believe her and i won't regret it. She insist i try the service to know that she wasn't lying.

I had to go overseas the next day and came back 9 days later. I send a mail to their travel office and wanted to check the price of the ticket to Incheon Airport S. Korea in Dec for 1 px for a friend.

They replied 1050 SIA. I check Zuji its 1090 after which i check SIA. SIA is 1044. I realised there is no significant lower in price as what they claimed.

I then check the hotel rate of a few hotels in Taipei for my mum and her friend. They gave to a few to choose from namely paradise hotel for $160, Cosmos for 120, etc. I am furious to find that for paradise i can get for only 80 from agoda or a few other travel wesite, i can also get cosmos for 110. The other hotels they gave me was 10-20 bux cheaper than other online websites. The point is where is the SHERATONS/HILTON/ST REGIS suites etc that they shown on their slides? Although i ask for 100 per nite budget, i expected something better than 3 star hotels since they shown me fantastic stuffs on their slides.

I wanted a refund inmmediately, but was turned down by their manager who claimed that the air tickets are cheaper than anywhere else except mainline carriers since they are the distributors themselves. I do not take this for an answer as they claim they will be 10-20% cheaper than any price i find on the net! The manager then claimed if $6 is the issue, then they will sell me 1044. I am no longer interested as its not cheaper at all!

He also claimed the hotels are cheaper already, so they have keep to their promise and i have no case against them.

I then tried to book a hotel for my mum and her friend and again the manager this time says i can't book for anyone else unless i am travelling in the group! I am furious as i am not told this way during the presentation. He decided to make this an exception but i no longer want all this rubbish anymore.

Till now i have yet to get my membership card nor had i received my buffet club voucher. They claim i will received in after 29 days. Its past that and i haven't receive anything.

Oh yes by the way they want to charge me $60 for airport transfer which they claimed to be free.

The person who sold me the membership had lied to me, but i cant prove it. The contract didn't write anything about what she said. I can't get any refund, i can't do anything. I am cheated.

One interesting story here :

http://www.sti-stocksinfo.blogspot.com/200...of-worldex.html

Dear All,

I would like to share my experience with dynamikz travel. I went for a talk at orchard towers. Here are the things they promised me during the presentation.

1. CHEAP AIR TIX. CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE I CAN GET FROM THE NET OR MY MONEY BACK.

2. CHEAP ACCOMODATION AT 5 STAR HOTELS. EVEN GAVE ME EXAMPLES OF $100SGD at SHERATON BANGKOK SUITE A NIGHT.

3. FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER

4. CAN BOOK FOR ANYONE BE IT FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS EVEN IF I AM NOT TRAVELLING.

MEMBERSHIP PRICE AT 4900SGD With free buffet club vouchers and 2 free vacation.

I pulled the price down to 3300SGD without the free vacation.

After i went home, i check their website and realised their air tix search links to Zuji and there are alot of bad links on the website.

I also check the email of the person who spoke to me and the email on the namecard bounced.

I decided to go back on the 3rd day for a full refund as they have a 3 day cooling period

The office only had 1 lady who refuse to attend to my case and refer me back to the lady who spoke to me. The lady who sold me the member wasn't around and i insisted the lady in the office to write me a letter stating that i have been here on the 3rd day insisting a refund and got her signature.

I manage to get the lady's number who sold me the membership as well and tried to called her. I told her i want a refund and she said she will get the manager the next day. After that she start to sms me persuading me to believe her and i won't regret it. She insist i try the service to know that she wasn't lying.

I had to go overseas the next day and came back 9 days later. I send a mail to their travel office and wanted to check the price of the ticket to Incheon Airport S. Korea in Dec for 1 px for a friend.

They replied 1050 SIA. I check Zuji its 1090 after which i check SIA. SIA is 1044. I realised there is no significant lower in price as what they claimed.

I then check the hotel rate of a few hotels in Taipei for my mum and her friend. They gave to a few to choose from namely paradise hotel for $160, Cosmos for 120, etc. I am furious to find that for paradise i can get for only 80 from agoda or a few other travel wesite, i can also get cosmos for 110. The other hotels they gave me was 10-20 bux cheaper than other online websites. The point is where is the SHERATONS/HILTON/ST REGIS suites etc that they shown on their slides? Although i ask for 100 per nite budget, i expected something better than 3 star hotels since they shown me fantastic stuffs on their slides.

I wanted a refund inmmediately, but was turned down by their manager who claimed that the air tickets are cheaper than anywhere else except mainline carriers since they are the distributors themselves. I do not take this for an answer as they claim they will be 10-20% cheaper than any price i find on the net! The manager then claimed if $6 is the issue, then they will sell me 1044. I am no longer interested as its not cheaper at all!

He also claimed the hotels are cheaper already, so they have keep to their promise and i have no case against them.

I then tried to book a hotel for my mum and her friend and again the manager this time says i can't book for anyone else unless i am travelling in the group! I am furious as i am not told this way during the presentation. He decided to make this an exception but i no longer want all this rubbish anymore.

Till now i have yet to get my membership card nor had i received my buffet club voucher. They claim i will received in after 29 days. Its past that and i haven't receive anything.

Oh yes by the way they want to charge me $60 for airport transfer which they claimed to be free.

The person who sold me the membership had lied to me, but i cant prove it. The contract didn't write anything about what she said. I can't get any refund, i can't do anything. I am cheated.

...another Greedy and Stupid...

Neutral Newbie

My wife and I have a similar bad experience with Dynamikz Netwerkz. The travel club membership agreement has a 3-days cooling off period for cancellation and refund. However, it refused to honour the cooling off period for the cancellation and refused to make refund of several thousand dollars even after I have sought help from CASE and successfully obtained an order from the Small Claims Tribunal. It refused to make refund by the due date specified in the Order of the Small Claims Tribunal. There is a guy by the name of Dave who seems to be running the show at Dynamikz Netwerk as he called us regarding our cancellation notice.

They refused to refund and they also did not send us the membership card and travel vouchers stated in the agreement. We have paid several thousand dollars and received nothing. We felt cheated.

I believe that our case is not an isolated one as we read of many similar cases on the Internet.

I have filed a police report. Want to encourage all who have similar encounters to come forward to file police reports as police will investigate once they receive more reports.

Dan

My wife and I have a similar bad experience with Dynamikz Netwerkz. The travel club membership agreement has a 3-days cooling off period for cancellation and refund. However, it refused to honour the cooling off period for the cancellation and refused to make refund of several thousand dollars even after I have sought help from CASE and successfully obtained an order from the Small Claims Tribunal. It refused to make refund by the due date specified in the Order of the Small Claims Tribunal. There is a guy by the name of Dave who seems to be running the show at Dynamikz Netwerk as he called us regarding our cancellation notice.

They refused to refund and they also did not send us the membership card and travel vouchers stated in the agreement. We have paid several thousand dollars and received nothing. We felt cheated.

I believe that our case is not an isolated one as we read of many similar cases on the Internet.

I have filed a police report. Want to encourage all who have similar encounters to come forward to file police reports as police will investigate once they receive more reports.

Dan

Isn't time shares tinggy have been covered in the media ages ago and why we still have pple falling into their trap?

On a side note....for those still "insist" of taking on such bogus coy maybe your can try taping the presentation using your mobile. [wave]

Twincharged

my parents lost abt of $20K to LGW abt 10 years ago.

i thk same m.o. and outfit, but different name only.

but i was surprised when my ex-colleague told me that he and his wife actually walked out of such a presentation - after they were "accosted" on orchard rd - with a free trip to Bali !! and he did not buy anything from the presentation.(abt 8 yrs ago)

Edited by Ysc3

Isn't time shares tinggy have been covered in the media ages ago and why we still have pple falling into their trap?

On a side note....for those still "insist" of taking on such bogus coy maybe your can try taping the presentation using your mobile. [wave]

same logic as housing & car prices. % of the cost goes to where?

so bloody expensive and yet ppl queuing to sign the dotted line.

Kiasu mentality.

Greed is good....for the business man.

Edited by Summer69