Volkswagen R-Line. SWEE!

Latioboy

i think the new passat cc is really very handsomely and charmingly styled. performance is more than decent and price is quite affordable. brings you that tint of class as well. it may well become my 3rd car nxt..

everytime i see one on the road (not many chance to do so.. still only a few of them).. there's this temporary wow factor.

scirocco is hot too :D

i think the new passat cc is really very handsomely and charmingly styled. performance is more than decent and price is quite affordable. brings you that tint of class as well. it may well become my 3rd car nxt..

everytime i see one on the road (not many chance to do so.. still only a few of them).. there's this temporary wow factor.

scirocco is hot too :D

Totally agree with you bro!

Just hoping to pester my parents to have this car replace my cefiro, of course, in white (:

But its all a dream. =D

Lol. Pester your mum and dad so that you can sit in a passat CC? Lol. Time to grow up, earn your own money and get your own ride kid.

lol. dont be so mean. whats wrong with parents chipping in. especially if your dad is a car fanatic as well. sharing about cars may be one of the channels to communicate between the son and father, of cuz.. don't over do it by pestering for a ferrari or lambo. if the son is only 18 (a gauge), how is he able to get even the cheapest of cars comfortably? yeah you'll say stick to public transport. no offence to anyone but just because the average singaporean out there don't rely on their parents for a car doesnt mean everyone else should or MUST do the same.

of course, i dont agree and encourage total reliance on parents for just about everything. one should still be happy with what he/she has.. even though its not a sexy passat cc. lol.

i love the rims :D

• Praise 1

lol. dont be so mean. whats wrong with parents chipping in. especially if your dad is a car fanatic as well. sharing about cars may be one of the channels to communicate between the son and father, of cuz.. don't over do it by pestering for a ferrari or lambo. if the son is only 18 (a gauge), how is he able to get even the cheapest of cars comfortably? yeah you'll say stick to public transport. no offence to anyone but just because the average singaporean out there don't rely on their parents for a car doesnt mean everyone else should or MUST do the same.

of course, i dont agree and encourage total reliance on parents for just about everything. one should still be happy with what he/she has.. even though its not a sexy passat cc. lol.

Bro i definitely know where you're coming from.

I was just saying PESTER. Okay maybe its too strong a word.

But i'm contented with what I have. I count myself fortunate

Cheers! [:p]

• Praise 1

be happy with what you have. treat everything else above that, whether you earned it yourself or got it indirectly.. a bonus.

no hard feelings. i just dont like certain people's immediate perception. make it sound like some youngsters are parasites to their parents. don't evaluate too quickly ^^

Neutral Newbie

well said. haha

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hmm.. the Passat CC's head lamps look very identical to the current Honda Civic to me. And the front grille is very 'Camry'.

Edited by Paladin

Neutral Newbie

Volkswagen CC 1.8 (Yr 2011 ~ 2013) Vs R-Line 2.0 (2013~2015)

Wish to know more on these car's maintenance & problems, any friends experienced it and using now ?

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Volkswagen CC 1.8 (Yr 2011 ~ 2013) Vs R-Line 2.0 (2013~2015)

Wish to know more on these car's maintenance & problems, any friends experienced it and using now ?

Get the R-Line 2.0,it is using the GTI engine & 6 speed "Wet" DSG.[less problem]...

Turbocharged

R-Line Expensive le., 1.8 is 7-speed DSG right.

7speed good.....power man...best of the best. Many at sgcarmart.

But remember to store VW Or WS towing car contact no.

They will come in handy when in need.

• Praise 5

The whole video concentrates only the external beauty of the cars. Spend great effort to built outside good looking but so many reliability problems still exists. Should have spend more time and effort to improve on the cars reliability instead.