Honda CR-Z

Carcuter88

Honda-CR-Z-Hybrid-2-lg.jpg

The Honda CR-Z is finally HERE!!!!!!

Found it on sgcarmart:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...p?CarCode=10796

Beautiful car which is said to have been manufactured to compete with the overwhelming

sales of the Prius.

One PI has it, wonder if anyone has seen this beau in person yet?

Edited by Carcuter88
↡ Advertisement

looks nice on outside,

but with 114bhp and SOHC hybrid engine that sounds like a electric fan, i will give it a miss [shakehead]

give me back the DOHC VTEC anytime [drivingcar]

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

The face lift is nice.

Wonder what would be the selling price.

I heard it was somewhere around 70k-80k. Defintely much cheaper than a prius, which will cost 90k+.

Cheaper and definitely much nicer!

nice but the mouth is fugly . Who knows all honda will adopt to this mouth .

hopefully honda will come out with a more powerful engine or maybe CR-Z Type R cos the hybrid is a turn off .

I heard it was somewhere around 70k-80k. Defintely much cheaper than a prius, which will cost 90k+.

Cheaper and definitely much nicer!

i doubt it is less than 80K otherwise Honda Jazz/City/Civic eat grass. I anticipate around $95-$100k for this one -

or slightly cheaper than the 2 door Civic Type R.

Neutral Newbie

Can't see anything sporty with the 114 bhp and a CVT gearbox variant offered here. Considering it labeled as a sport hybrid, I wonder if those anti Kia Koup zealots will bash this car as well? [:p] Maybe not, because its a HONDA. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

One PI has it? Soon all PI also will have it too. But look at the Insight.....difficult to sell in Singapore.

With such a weak power....no matter how nice it look also will not attract a big following.

It will not be cheap like someone said...if not jazz/civic will get no sales.

Just look at the stylish UK Type-R.....good power....nice design....but somehow cannot sell in Singapore.

The Honda CR-Z is finally HERE!!!!!!

Found it on sgcarmart:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...p?CarCode=10796

Beautiful car which is said to have been manufactured to compete with the overwhelming

sales of the Prius.

One PI has it, wonder if anyone has seen this beau in person yet?

I called the dealer yesterday and they claimed that the car isn't in yet, but they are ready for pre-orders. Forgotten to ask about the price though, was too mesmerised by how the next gen of Hondas will look like.. lol

This car will only be launched in Japan next month. I guess it will not be here at least 2 -3 months from now. Why should we make pre-order and let these PI keep our hard earn money in their pocket.

Turbocharged

i think the design looks seriously cool..plus it's a coupe..i'll take this anytime over the Civic Hybrid and the Prius..

civic hybrid still looks far better

the thing i like about the civic is that it can look classy if it wants to, but put on a spoiler and some racing tires and it'll look like its made for the tracks

this car looks like a vw sirocco ripoff to me

wah.. It's IMA.. I thought they have a new technology. What's the diff if the inside is same as civic hybrid, just that it has a slightly bigger gasoline engine? Sigh.. This is not good, esp when FD2R has ceased production. Does it mean honda is stopping ALL gasoline sports? We've lost integra. Then S2k. Then now we've lost FD2R.

it's gonna be harder for sports cars to be in the business....

the Euro emission standards is getting tougher every 2yrs....

soon you'll see that Ferrari will turn to hybrids too to lower their emissions for daily driving....in fact the 599 Hybrid is in the works....

Porsche also unveiled the 918...deemed to be the replacement model for the Porsche Carrera GT, it uses hybrid technology too....

seems that hybrid for now is the way to go for performance....something Diesels still lack, especially in the exhaust note department and driving thrills, especially where power is concerned....

oh, at current COE levles, i did see an advert in last sat's Classified where the CR-Z is currently going for S$110k....

↡ Advertisement