Audi A5 Sportback

Elviskoh

Neutral Newbie

Prices shown is from PI...wonder how much it will cost if PA brings in..

If the prices are similar, I will definitely get this!

• Praise 1

Only the headlights is LED and everyone goes gaga over audi lately.

Its still a FWD car lah.

Its not a ultimate driving pleasure....only for those who like to pose with the LED headlight!

For the price of $174k.

I would get LEXUS GS300.

More refinement and luxury for singapore driving.

• Praise 1

totally agree with you man.

buy from PI, when you buy from AD , the second hand dealers will still calculate your AD car based on PI pricing. learn it the hard way f^&( :angry:

Neutral Newbie

Only the headlights is LED and everyone goes gaga over audi lately.

Its still a FWD car lah.

Its not a ultimate driving pleasure....only for those who like to pose with the LED headlight!

For the price of $174k.

I would get LEXUS GS300.

More refinement and luxury for singapore driving.

It is AWD,

not a driving experience GS300 could match anyway.

Neutral Newbie

The damn thing is that new A7 which is a 5dr coupe as well is due later this year

If ppl buy the A5 sportback, I guess most will regret once the A7 goes into their sight, haha

A7 would be more expensive of course though.

The damn thing is that new A7 which is a 5dr coupe as well is due later this year

If ppl buy the A5 sportback, I guess most will regret once the A7 goes into their sight, haha

A7 would be more expensive of course though.

A7 will be based on A6 platform and compete head on with 5 series GT.. so prices ought to be similar...

i dun think people who buy A5 sport back will regret... why would they? different size, different performance and different price. consumers know what they are getting. and for that price, it is damn good stuff lor...

Neutral Newbie

A7 will be based on A6 platform and compete head on with 5 series GT.. so prices ought to be similar...

i dun think people who buy A5 sport back will regret... why would they? different size, different performance and different price. consumers know what they are getting. and for that price, it is damn good stuff lor...

Of course I am aware of that it's based on A6 and the differences. But talking about 5dr coupe, If I was going to decide now, I will definitely wait for the A7 and see whether the extra bang spent on it will worth its merit over A5. Maybe it is just me, one itchy buyer haha.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Consider to buy. From quattro permanent four-wheel drive to S tronic dual-clutch transmission, 3rd generation Multi Media Interface and Audi Drive Select, it appeals from every angle. :D