Bird shat car

TangoElite

Turbocharged

Is it a Sunny?

I saw one similar coloured Sunny kanna mass bombed like this also. Damn disgusting. If it is the same car, he/she did not even bother to clean off the sai. Min pay $4 go to petrol station get it hosed down. :blink:

There was once I went Jalan Kayu with my gf for prata and kena many droppings too.

Drive down to "Wash & Run" but there are still some remaining stains.

Perhaps only sealant wax can do the job? Huat Ah!!! for CNY! =P

Its not that bad bro, seriously!! I remember an occasion whereby I had parked my vehicle in the open air carpark opposite emerald hill area... After my drinking session with the mates, I returned with horror and disgust to see a whole (and i mean WHOLE) windscreen filled with bird waste... to make matters worse, I aint got an idea what these birds ate, their waste is orange red in colour...its like a mafia shooting had just taken place if you know what I mean!!! Sick!! [furious]

Neutral Newbie

reminds of some HDB estate (e.g Yishun St 11) where birds flocked and s--t together. Kanna no matter where u park (except sheltered lots).

I kanna b4 worse, but better go wash off fast. Once the s--t makan into the paint work................that's it. No cure.

I even go to what I considered expensive Shell station wash...............no choice.