1 Day car rental and Karting location

Limxiaoming

Hi dear bros and sis,

Does anyone here have lobang for daily car rental? Just 1 day?

I'm looking for a car to drive in to msia just for 1 day as i'm going karting with 3 friends.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but I can't bear to drive my own car in. [laugh]

Spend a lot of time cleaning the car and I don't want to attract unnecesary attention with my car.

Last time I went in a lot of EG/EKs surround me and try to be funny [:p] So this time I just wanna drive in a simple basic car.

I went there just 2 weeks ago with a few friends and I thought it was fun so I'm bringing a few other friends this time

( Can't go with the previous group cause their karting skill too good for me ) so I bring along newbies that I can handle hahaha.

Also could someone help me by telling me the location of the karting place ( got to travel through some gravel road leading to the track )

so I can key into my GPS? If don't know nevermind I can ask my friends.

Thanks a million for your help

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro .. why not try Malacca Int'l Motorsport circuit.......... check it out at Facebook Page... Emperor Reacing Team or Youtube" MIMC Gokart racing".

The gokart hv more speed and bigger tracks...check it out...

Ya I know there close down already.

But the one that I am looking for is not Permas i think.

Its slightly further in.

U have to travel for about 15 mins in JB before reaching a gravel road and travel another 15 mins on gravel road to the track.

Thanks for the suggesstion bro but if the ba wang car is 40 bucks before plus taxi in there. Come back also need to pay another 40. i might as well spend a few more dollars and rent a car and drive there myself [:p]