Porsche Cayenne

Throttle2

Am recently tickled (just tickled only) by the idea of changing to perhaps an SUV due to new addition to the family soon.

Anyone got experience with second hand Porsche Cayenne?

↡ Advertisement

Never driven such a physically big car.

While I think it would take me a matter of days to get used to it, am a bit worried wife cant handle.

my friend getting in June/July cos of waiting for new model?

heard from my friend that there will be a new facelift/model coming in?

not too sure.~

I got no money to buy new so I wont be bothered with new facelift.

current model looks good enough.

just would like to hear more experiences

I got no money to buy new so I wont be bothered with new facelift.

current model looks good enough.

just would like to hear more experiences

which one you are eyeing?

the 3.6 V6 or the 4.8 V8 or 4.8 V8 Turbo?

i think my friend is getting the 3.6 V6 one.

$257k, good buy.

which one you are eyeing?

the 3.6 V6 or the 4.8 V8 or 4.8 V8 Turbo?

i think my friend is getting the 3.6 V6 one.

$257k, good buy.

New only $257k meh?

I think 3.6 is more than enough.

I NEVER go up North.

Wouldnt mind hearing other SUV choices too.

just tickling myself. I know I still love my Six

hi MCF-ers..newbie here. I am currently driving a toyota vios, 2009 model. now reached 5 years liao. I am planning to change car..was deciding alot of cars lo....

mercs - amg a45

bmw- 320i GT

lexus - is250, 350 f sport

jag- xf diesel

after so much comparison..i think KNN la...got good got bad..think again..coz my family members all big size ma...behind must at least sit comfortably 3 big size ppl...

went back to drawing board...was tempted to change to lexus 350 f sport variant or the porsche cayenne ( 2010 model second hand) narrowed it down to this two..any constructive opnions on the pro and cons of these two? like maintainence, when break down parts repair...i know i know that can afford porsche why must care about maintainence..but..you know la...i buying second hand/third hand ma...was tempted with the badge lol...

hi MCF-ers..newbie here. I am currently driving a toyota vios, 2009 model. now reached 5 years liao. I am planning to change car..was deciding alot of cars lo....

mercs - amg a45

bmw- 320i GT

jag- xf diesel

after so much comparison..i think KNN la...got good got bad..think again..coz my family members all big size ma...behind must at least sit comfortably 3 big size ppl...

went back to drawing board...was tempted to change to lexus 350 f sport variant or the porsche cayenne ( 2010 model second hand) narrowed it down to this two..any constructive opnions on the pro and cons of these two? like maintainence, when break down parts repair...i know i know that can afford porsche why must care about maintainence..but..you know la...i buying second hand/third hand ma...was tempted with the badge lol...

i think you should just buy a carton of oolong tea

mai la from vios change to new vios like machiam no change like that lol...

change suv can buy more cartons of oolong to stock up lo..in case oolong no more stock lol can sell from my suv like machiam the infamous army ninja van like that, but more atas..can go up hill/offroad cater to thirsty- and- no -choice- but -to -buy from me oolong tea thirsty army boys

no la..VW..dun really like it hahaha

mercs - amg a45

bmw- 320i GT

jag- xf diesel

I think all the new vehicles you mentioned are not suitable for 3 big size adults at the back.... the transmission tunnel makes it quite terrible for the center passenger.... A45 AMG i think the back seat is abit squeezy for 3 normal sized adults... hardly much shoulder room......

conclusion... i think only Cayenne can fit your 3 big sized family members comfortably...maintainence wise... have to go to workshop areas that you frequent to see how they charge norm servicing and such for Cayenne... if go back to AD... sure ex

I love hatchback cars leh lol...coz I like the idea of back seats can push down like a minivan type De..

I'm thinking of getting that porche cayenne..or that lexus lo...but damn it I saw alfa romeo like comming out suv leh..dunno worth the wait or not..what's you guys input leh?

New only $257k meh?

I think 3.6 is more than enough.

I NEVER go up North.

Wouldnt mind hearing other SUV choices too.

just tickling myself. I know I still love my Six

I had a Lexus RX 300 many years back. Quite comfortable, and reliable car. SUV in general are heavy drinkers.

mercs - amg a45

bmw- 320i GT

jag- xf diesel

Mercedes benz Vito, guarantee big space + Luxury badge.

I had a Lexus RX 300 many years back. Quite comfortable, and reliable car. SUV in general are heavy drinkers.

I had rx450h before and fc about 10-11km/l.

Amazing right

Mercedes benz Vito, guarantee big space + Luxury badge.

R class la, vito to supply oolong tea

I love hatchback cars leh lol...coz I like the idea of back seats can push down like a minivan type De..

I'm thinking of getting that porche cayenne..or that lexus lo...but damn it I saw alfa romeo like comming out suv leh..dunno worth the wait or not..what's you guys input leh?

Forget alfa romeo unless u intend to drive ti scrap.

Lexus is a great car, i will suggest u to get rx450h for better fc, more silent ride and faster acceleration

↡ Advertisement