Shell Helix Ultra at Giant

Minut3s

when oil... batts.... tyres are very cheap... you need to check the DOF... some hv been on the shelf very long... unless you are very ok with 'old' stuff... do enjoy your savings....

btw the shell helix in Giant is the old bottle... new designed bottles have been out for a while liao...

hope this info is useful... [:p]

Supercharged

thats for 4L?

Yes, 4L. Yellow is dino oil. Black bottle is synthetic.

I can't really tell if it is good or not. But since KM recommends this, it should be fine.

yeah it doesn't last 5000km for me.

I tried this oil before.

Engine sounds v rough....

Neutral Newbie

I can't really tell if it is good or not. But since KM recommends this, it should be fine.

ok so this is 4L black bottle ultra? not the hx5

Hypersonic

Dun bother will this engine oil. Makes the engine sluggish and rough. I tried before when I was driving the Jazz. [shakehead]

mazda, cnc, kmc are all using this oil. their selling price to AD is better. allows AD to make more profit. that's why most are using it.

Dun bother will this engine oil. Makes the engine sluggish and rough. I tried before when I was driving the Jazz. [shakehead]

seemed dat many users hav similar comments; last time use it on rsz oso give fc of 10km/l nia..

Twincharged

This oil not very good leh.

I have a friend who work at Ferrari agent,comfirmed they use this oil [10-50],so it cannot be so bad.

guys i'm new here... juz bought my 1st car recently also... wanna check wat's e diff btw servicing @ Shell Autoserve & C&C??

Its the same only that Shell Autoserve is a satellite service station another words its sub to C&C...

Price wise is almost the same...

The advantage is shell autoserve u can wait there and c what they do but not C&C.

Hope this helps...

I have a friend who work at Ferrari agent,comfirmed they use this oil [10-50],so it cannot be so bad.

The 10-50 is mostly for turbocharged engine... but for our normal daily use is not recommended as it is too thick

for my past experience, shell helix is rough....

↡ Advertisement