Tuned Audi R8 - PPI Razor GTR Widescreen Wallpaper CollectiH

Audiblognet

im wondering

what makes a supercar a supercar? the audi r8 is pretty slow if you're talking bout performance

Neutral Newbie

im wondering

what makes a supercar a supercar? the audi r8 is pretty slow if you're talking bout performance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercar

I guess the R8 is a high end sports car with a decent performance to boot to be deemed a supercar. It is not that slow.0-100 in 4.6secs for the V8 version.

Neutral Newbie

I'm looking for Audi R8 owners please! We want to flush a prime spot down at Orchard Road with R8s on the driveway x 17 cars. Anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone??? :)

Neutral Newbie

I'm looking for Audi R8 owners please! We want to flush a prime spot down at Orchard Road with R8s on the driveway x 17 cars. Anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone??? :)

Neutral Newbie

im wondering

Good question :)

Audi R8 is Audis supercar because its the fastest model in palette. There are pretty fast version of 5.2l R8s in special series like LMS - LINK but that is not something what im fascinated about. When someone tunes up serial v8 to 600 and nothing brakes down we can say that is pretty supercaristic, dont we? Enjoy - LINK

Neutral Newbie

Bro, go vagsg.com and broadcast.

Good question :)

Audi R8 is Audis supercar because its the fastest model in palette. There are pretty fast version of 5.2l R8s in special series like LMS - LINK but that is not something what im fascinated about. When someone tunes up serial v8 to 600 and nothing brakes down we can say that is pretty supercaristic, dont we? Enjoy - LINK

hi bro yup

but im thinking if supersaloons like the M3 or C63 have equal or better performance... is a supercar still a supercar?