Implement Pollution Tax for High Power Cars!!

Nmnhnlm

These cars are wasting lots of resources and produces far more pollution than normal cars. Our crude oil reserves are reducing everyday and there is nothing we can do to replace them. Thus these cars should be taxed heavily on top of the road tax to deter people from driving these cars.

Its also a good way for gahment to make more money.

Something like 50K a year of pollution for WRX and EVOs, for exotic cars can increase to 500K or 1 million a year pollution.

↡ Advertisement

Boy am i glad you not in politics.

BTW, everyone else please

Do not feed the troll

WTF you want? Not happy? Want to fight is it?

Think the troll want an evo/wrx but can't afford la..

You are either blind, dumb, deaf, stupid or whatever.... I already have a car that produces at much power as an Evo/WRX so the pollution tax applies to me too.....

heng ah.... mine cheap under-performance car

yet i leave my engine on idling for 30mins when i wait for my kids or wife, like that no need tax hor?

heng ah.... mine cheap under-performance car

yet i leave my engine on idling for 30mins when i wait for my kids or wife, like that no need tax hor?

Should tax gao gao!! pollution!! Jsut like those stupid cabs who runs their engines while parked at carpark.

Ur car is pwr but inefficient. I drove b4 Caldina GT4 hor.

Yup, its damm inefficient. I agreed man.....

Turbocharged

These cars are wasting lots of resources and produces far more pollution than normal cars. Our crude oil reserves are reducing everyday and there is nothing we can do to replace them. Thus these cars should be taxed heavily on top of the road tax to deter people from driving these cars.

Something like 50K a year of pollution for WRX and EVOs, for exotic cars can increase to 500K or 1 million a year pollution.

High power does not neccessary mean high pollution.

Look at VW Cars. Some of them high power, but can be more Enviromental friendly than some of the so call Enviro friendly car.

I say, Taxed base on BHP. but dont taxed on Torque hor.. i still want to buy VW jetta [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Eh troll boy, keep saying GT4 this and that? i wanna ask u GT4 NIA AH? not even in my list of competitor yawnz.

I think his dream car is a GT4 yet cant even afford an OPC QQ so come into forum to become computer troll hero lmao :D

Edited by Limiter

You are either blind, dumb, deaf, stupid or whatever.... I already have a car that produces at much power as an Evo/WRX so the pollution tax applies to me too.....

NPNT.

Implement execution for trolls.

These ppl are wasting lots of resources and produces far more crap than normal ppl. They eat too full everyday and there is nothing we can do to shut them up. Thus these trolls should be executed for the goodness of forums.

It's also a good way for forums to interact in a more meaningful way.

If cannot execute trolls, castration is another option.

:D

(edited)

Hi, i've realised that in MOST of the threads you've started are blasting and whacking luxury/sports/exotic car owners.. May I know what your problem is? Are you just being a childish sourgrape? How old are you? Some of us work our asses off to buy a car that gives pleasure to our family and is nice to drive, what's wrong with that? It's everyone's right to live how they want to, and if they earn their bucks through legal means, you have absolutely no right to stop them or treat them unfairly on the roads, just because they drive a better car than you.. Get a life.. and then, maybe a job..

Edited by Syaheerbmw

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i've realised that in MOST of the threads you've started are blasting and whacking luxury/sports/exotic car owners.. May I know what your problem is? Are you just being a childish sourgrape? How old are you? Some of us work our asses off to buy a car that gives pleasure to our family and is nice to drive, what's wrong with that? It's everyone's right to live how they want to, and if they earn their bucks through legal means, you have absolutely no right to stop them or treat them unfairly on the roads, just because they drive a better car than you.. Get a life.. and then, maybe a job..

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

If it is implemented worldwide...I think it is a interesting idea...if only in Singapore...Forget it... [;)]

↡ Advertisement