Question on BMW X1

has it arrived Sg? if yes how much? just curious

Not yet arrived. Still no word from Performance Motors on when. But should be by end of the year.

Neutral Newbie

how about audi q5? can any 1 give me comment of tiz car? coz im thinking to have 1...

Neutral Newbie

how about audi q5? can any 1 give me comment of tiz car? coz im thinking to have 1...

bumpy ride. and the s-tronic gearbox (aka DSG) is quite jerkish from first to second gear, if you are driving in full auto mode. if you use the paddles to shift urself, then it's very smooth.

other than that, awesome car. fast. feels much faster than you would think. 0 - 100 in 7.2s. my fuel consumption is about 9.5 - 10 Km/L. and it looks absolutely wonderful. problem is, it's 200k now brand new, and there's a 4-5 months waiting time for delivery, and there's not a single one on the used market. i waited 1 month to find one that i liked come onto the used market, and i paid about 170k for a 10 months old one, which was what the previous owner paid for it brand new... that's how much i wanted it.

Dont just think of car performance think about the Maintainence cost everytime My R8 goes for a servicing is about SGD7k my A4 is about $600++ leh

Audi must really be rich like lamborghini maintain 1 time 30k u know but me and my girlfriend will rent all our car out to buy a gallardo spyder. Haha!!

So Far.Far i have rented a BMW 3 Series Convertible for 1.2K for 1year can make about 12k oni so sad and Want to rent my Nissan 370Z roadster and A4 and R8

any1 interested??

Wow,... Euro Auto charges so exhorbitantly for servicing Lambo ....

reminds me of a certain ex-distributor of ripping off its rich clients for servicing their prancing horse.

ITAL on the other hand offers a much reasonable servicing and ownership cost to its prancing horse owners. ... not to mention faster.

If this goes on, its a matter of time before Euro Auto loses its Lambo dealership.

if i'm not mistaken,

the X1 will only be available in 3.0L 258bhp version....

called X1 28xdrive....

the Q5 at least comes with a 2.0T engine with 211bhp....

no, the X1 coming to SG will be only 2litre 4pots

supposedly mid-year

Neutral Newbie

Dont just think of car performance think about the Maintainence cost everytime My R8 goes for a servicing is about SGD7k my A4 is about $600++ leh

Audi must really be rich like lamborghini maintain 1 time 30k u know but me and my girlfriend will rent all our car out to buy a gallardo spyder. Haha!!

So Far.Far i have rented a BMW 3 Series Convertible for 1.2K for 1year can make about 12k oni so sad and Want to rent my Nissan 370Z roadster and A4 and R8

any1 interested??

dont talk c--k la. service R8 need 7k? have you even been to the premium auto service center? who's your service advisor? i doubt you even own an audi, much less a r8.

and no supercars have servicing cost that high. a standard servicing is about 1k, includes oil and labour. if it's pads and other wear and tear, then it'll be more. clutch replacements are not cheap as well, for e-gear or f1 transmission. nobody does servicing at 30k. unless ya an idiot.

dont talk c--k la. service R8 need 7k? have you even been to the premium auto service center? who's your service advisor? i doubt you even own an audi, much less a r8.

and no supercars have servicing cost that high. a standard servicing is about 1k, includes oil and labour. if it's pads and other wear and tear, then it'll be more. clutch replacements are not cheap as well, for e-gear or f1 transmission. nobody does servicing at 30k. unless ya an idiot.

I think the 7k include ego polishing, that's why it's so ex.. [:p]

Hi Bro ,

Price for X1 sDrive18i @ $ 164800 and will be coming on 18 june 2010

Cheer

hmm not much different in price with X3, think worth buying. just love the model alot :D

(edited)

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-singapore...-singapore.html

http://garage36.blogspot.com/2010/06/perfo...-bmw-x1-in.html

P1050518.jpg

Just back from the launch. Great food, Great drinks and a hella lot of eye-candy.

The car was pretty cool too, like a slightly shrunken X3 but better looking

I hear they might bring in a 6pot if there's enough interest. That wld make it even more interesting.

Here are some pictures of the event BTW

P1050469.jpg

P1050523.jpg

P1050529.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd

(edited)

Those who booked in Apr got a good deal @ $133,800...should wait for PML promo on X1 rather than paying $164K now...

Edited by Busker888
↡ Advertisement