Stupid SFN3574X Silver Mazda 3....

Mini-itx

Just now went to SIM to make payment for school fees. As car park is full, I have to park at the loading and unloading bay. Its very crowded inside and this stupid car park right in the middle making it almost impossible for me to get out. The idiot also never leave any number behind.

If you are parking such that you are blocking others, at least have the courtesy to leave your HP number displayed on your windscreen or something. then others can contact you.

Idiot stupid driver.......

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Just now went to SIM to make payment for school fees. As car park is full, I have to park at the loading and unloading bay. Its very crowded inside and this stupid car park right in the middle making it almost impossible for me to get out. The idiot also never leave any number behind.

If you are parking such that you are blocking others, at least have the courtesy to leave your HP number displayed on your windscreen or something. then others can contact you.

Why complain others when you are also wrong in the 1st place - Parking at Loading & Unloading Bay [rifle][rifle]

Why complain others when you are also wrong in the 1st place - Parking at Loading & Unloading Bay [rifle][rifle]

Security guard tell me to park there one.

(edited)

Security guard tell me to park there one.

then did you leave your number in case someone really need to use the loading and unloading bay? if you did not, you also wrong, pot calling kettle black.... somemore maybe security guard also ask that person park there leh?

and i study in SIM previously too............ if no lot.... then WAIT!

Edited by Galantspeedz

Security guard sabo you two lah!

I suppose the Mazda driver will also come in and say Security guard say can can park in front of you too!

Then the security guard stay in his aircon office, ready to record down two jokers fighting and arguing about who block who, and post it in Stomp or youtube.

Maybe security guard's only entertainment in his boring job.

Hypersonic

Security guard sabo you two lah!

I suppose the Mazda driver will also come in and say Security guard say can can park in front of you too!

Then the security guard stay in his aircon office, ready to record down two jokers fighting and arguing about who block who, and post it in Stomp or youtube.

Maybe security guard's only entertainment in his boring job.

HaHaHa, Good One... [laugh][laugh]

(edited)

then did you leave your number in case someone really need to use the loading and unloading bay? if you did not, you also wrong, pot calling kettle black.... somemore maybe security guard also ask that person park there leh?

and i study in SIM previously too............ if no lot.... then WAIT!

Yes, I did. In fact, I block one silver Civic. I left my number on my windscreen. Then he called me and I just shift my car. His HP is 9xx3311x....

Edited by Mini-itx

Yes, I did. In fact, I block one silver Civic. I left my number on my windscreen. Then he called me and I just shift my car. His HP is 9xx3311x....

that is good...... but i guess not everyone has the civic mindness to do it... but you should have wait for a proper lot...

how long did you wait for the mazda?

Somtimes can't blame one la...

You also say crowded liao...

No choice lol....

Hot sunny day no nid get so angry easily...

Go drink coke and slowly relax and chill la....

Wait for that guy to come back...

No point get so angry or some even worse will horn like [hur] [hur] [hur]

[:)]

i more interested how long did he try to wait for proper lot.... last time the lots there move quite fast..... everytime got people leaving...

Waited around 20min. Went around to ask but no solution. So slowly try to get out..... Spend around 20min trying to get out...... finally did....

(edited)

i more interested how long did he try to wait for proper lot.... last time the lots there move quite fast..... everytime got people leaving...

last time and now different liao... can wait long long also no lot. more n more rich lau peh i tink.

paying sch fee is only a matter of 5-10min if no ppl, dun tink anyone wana wait for 1/2 hr to park their car to settle a 5-10min thingy.

somemore now ngee ann poly cannot park, if not kena wheel cramp. duno y now NP so calculative...

Edited by Ericongy

invisiblecar.jpg