Inconsiderate Driver , what do you think about this?

Dezouk

Hi all

What a nice morning to have today, as usual when i was about to turn into the carpark , i have noticed this white Lancer EX , being stationary on the lane beside me. As this is a one lane road, why should this driver just parked his car on the lane leading to the exit of the carpark which caused inconvience to the others , btw he had his P plate hung up there.

After i had parked, walked passed the car at 1015am, went for my breakfast, came back its still there at 1130am...and when i was about to leave the CP, several cars where delayed due to this car parked there ...haiz...So what do you think ?

New_Image.BMP

New_Image1.BMP

↡ Advertisement

I totally agree to that.

If you observe for a while, usually the same few cars.

If no parking space, at this carpark, go to the next approved car park.

HDB allow 2-3 carparks.

They are just too lazy, selfish and inconsiderate.

Maybe the driver had a really really huge stomach problem and had to go to the toilet for hours. Lol. But still, if he really wants to park there, please park nearest to the kerb. At the very least

Maybe the driver had a really really huge stomach problem and had to go to the toilet for hours. Lol. But still, if he really wants to park there, please park nearest to the kerb. At the very least

He can even park it on the grass.

Actually there's several cp ard that area so shld not jus parked along that lane, don't knw what he's thinking , hai thing certain ppl does really irritates others to satisfy their own convience haha

Hi all

What a nice morning to have today, as usual when i was about to turn into the carpark , i have noticed this white Lancer EX , being stationary on the lane beside me. As this is a one lane road, why should this driver just parked his car on the lane leading to the exit of the carpark which caused inconvience to the others , btw he had his P plate hung up there.

After i had parked, walked passed the car at 1015am, went for my breakfast, came back its still there at 1130am...and when i was about to leave the CP, several cars where delayed due to this car parked there ...haiz...So what do you think ?

I think you are happily grumbling about this

You allow him to practice such parking manners without enquiring with the driver (if he was in the car). If not in the car, you should had called to report to the relevant Authorities for their action

Neutral Newbie

Plenty of driver just leave their car like that around this city without considering others road user.

What to do? Haiz.....

If it's a once off thing, I will give him the benefit of doubt.

Of I see it often, I will surely write a letter on a used coupon to put on his windscreen.

It will read. "Do not regret if something happen to your car, last warning"

If ever it happens again that I see this I ll probably inform to authories , anyway hopes he may in this forum n see that his actions are not correct la , park at appropriate spots :)

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/volkswagen-driver-blocks-bus-stop-and-continues-to-text-on-his-phone-even-after

Volkswagen driver blocks bus stop -- and continues to text on his phone even after being honked at

Posted on 05 January 2015 | 3,871 views | 18 comments

A driver refused to move his car from the bus stop at Upper Cross Street opposite the Subordinate Court at around 6pm yesterday (Jan 4).

According to Stomper Gant, the driver of the Volkswagen continued did not move his car although there were two buses waiting behind him.

He said:

"The two buses behind were honking at him because they could not pull into the bus bay to drop and pick up commuters."

He added that the driver ignored the honks and the commuters waiting at the bus stop and instead continued to text on his phone.

Gant said:

"The passenger beside the driver also did not bother to alert him and just ignored everything that was happening.

"At one point of time, one of the commuters at the bus stop even waved at the driver but he just couldn't be bothered."

The Stomper also mentioned that such cases are increasing and drivers should be more considerate of other patrons of the road.

He added:

"There were 20 of us, we eventually got on the bus after a while, but the Volkswagen driver never moved his car."

• Praise 5

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/inconsiderate-drivers-cause-massive-jam-at-toa-payoh-lorong-1-because-they-block

Inconsiderate drivers block traffic and cause jam daily -- while waiting to pick up kids from school at Toa Payoh Lorong 1

Posted on 07 January 2015 | 406 views | 1 comments

Stomper Mary is frustrated by the daily jam caused by the inconsiderate drivers who park their vehicles on the road along Toa Payoh Lorong 1.

The Stomper added that it is mainly the parents who are picking up their children from the school nearby that cause the congestion.

She said:

"Every morning and evening there is a jam.

"Even the pedestrians, especially the elderly have difficulty crossing the road because many of the drivers block the pedestrian crossing. "

Mary also mentioned that the congestion also affects patrons of public transport as many of them have difficulty boarding and alighting from the bus.

She said:

"Many of the inconsiderate drivers also block the bus stop."

She added that the drivers are only thinking of their themselves.

• Praise 5