Why do think of FUCHS engine oil?

Mechanic

Hi guys,

Just like to check with you all. Any good or bad experience with FUCHS engine oil?

FUCHS-ENGINE-OIL%205W-40.jpg

Thank you

^_^

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

Just like to check with you all. Any good or bad experience with FUCHS engine oil?

Thank you

^_^

Nothing significant for the price (not-value-for-money?). Replenished after 10,000km like other cheaper brands tried (if only canbe 20,000km replensihment interval and the oil filter as well (not all oil filters can without low engine oil pressure alert)

Neutral Newbie

Bro, I tried FUCHS engine oil before, nothing fantastic except for its "relatively" lower pricing than other brands during servicing. Good thing is can change every 5K. Btw just called my workshop 2 weeks back and price had increased by $5 bucks, so I went for Liqui Moly instead. :)

Hi guys,

Thank you

^_^

No personal experience with it. But it's obvious you gotta learn to pronounce it right when asking for it. [:p]

The first time I see the name I almost see and pronounce it wrongly. [laugh]

No personal experience with it. But it's obvious you gotta learn to pronounce it right when asking for it. [:p]

idiot1: "hey bro what oil you using for your kar?"...

idiot2: "dont play play... my WS recomend me one... fcuks oil...

Hi guys,

FUCHS-ENGINE-OIL%205W-40.jpg

Thank you

happy.gif

And how about this one..? Fuchs Titan GT1 come out with XTL technology.. Just wondering that it's make lower fuel consumption..

Anyone who had this experience?

gsobild_213.jpg

Edited by RealLifeD90

If you don't want SeeHum or cheap (but questionable to some people) like CL, Turtle...... but also don't want to spend a fortune on Motul, Mobil........, then use Idetmitsu lor.

this type of oil cost roughly how much?

Nothing significant for the price (not-value-for-money?). Replenished after 10,000km like other cheaper brands tried (if only canbe 20,000km replensihment interval and the oil filter as well (not all oil filters can without low engine oil pressure alert)

If you don't want SeeHum or cheap (but questionable to some people) like CL, Turtle...... but also don't want to spend a fortune on Motul, Mobil........, then use Idetmitsu lor.

IIRC Idetmitsu is OEM EO for Toyota cars. [thumbsup]

Is all up to u, just wanna know the feedback of ppl who use engine oil...

I was using RP(US made) when ty first started selling in SG. It was cheap n a damm good oil. Then its price kept going up up n away till now its about the same price as Mobil 1, so then I switched to C@rlube(UK made) fully syn 40 weight n hv been using it ever since.

So far abt 15 yrs already n I find it a cheap n good oil for my BnB cars. Value for money. [thumbsup]

Can easily last for 10K km. At abt <$5/lit when on offer, u cant get any better.

↡ Advertisement