Stupid Integra SFV 5768Z driving like a motorcycle!!

Kar_lover

In all my 20years plus of driving, i couldn't believe wat happened yesterday.

Time was about 610pm, AYE towards Tuas. Being peak hours, traffic was heavy. Vehicles were more or less bumper to bumper but still moving at around 20 to 30kmh, i.e. not a traffic jam.

I was in lane 1 and suddenly out of nowhere this black Honda Integra SFV 5768Z drive past me so fast IN BETWEEN lanes 1 and 2, i.e. like a motorcycle!! I dun know how far back he started this and how far ahead he continued this cos after the next 5 or 6 cars i can't see him already. Reading it from here, it may not sound like much but if you were there, keeping in lane making your way patiently through traffic and suddenly this car just speed by you in between 2 rows of vehicles is really shocking.

If that idiot is reading this - better wake up ur idea!!

↡ Advertisement

i suspect that guy desperate liao :huh:

no one in the right mind will do something like this......knock unto other people car have to pay for other people and have to pay for ownself also :wacko::blink:

i suspect that guy desperate liao :huh:

no one in the right mind will do something like this......knock unto other people car have to pay for other people and have to pay for ownself also :wacko::blink:

I doubt he was desperate cos when he first passed me (in btw Lane 1 & 2) was around the portsdown/queensway exit. Later at Clementi Ave 2 exit i spotted him driving normally in Lane 2 and he later exited at Clementi Ave 6 (so in the end despite his stunt, he is only a few cars ahead of me). If he was desperate he would have taken any of the 3 earlier exits (eg. North/South buona vista, clementi road and clementi ave 2) and find another way to his "urgent" destination.

Just a typical impatient & idiotic driver. But yes, he is obviously not in his right mind but i suspect dat is his usual state of mind.

I doubt he was desperate cos when he first passed me (in btw Lane 1 & 2) was around the portsdown/queensway exit. Later at Clementi Ave 2 exit i spotted him driving normally in Lane 2 and he later exited at Clementi Ave 6 (so in the end despite his stunt, he is only a few cars ahead of me). If he was desperate he would have taken any of the 3 earlier exits (eg. North/South buona vista, clementi road and clementi ave 2) and find another way to his "urgent" destination.

Just a typical impatient & idiotic driver. But yes, he is obviously not in his right mind but i suspect dat is his usual state of mind.

I saw many cars on the road who do many silly things, changing lanes without signaling, sped up recklessly an and later weave in and out of different lanes during peak hours... just to overtake ONE car who is not even road hogging but maintaining a safe distance of 2-3 vehicle length. These same idiots want the safe distance to be half a vehicle length i think.

I saw many cars on the road who do many silly things, changing lanes without signaling, sped up recklessly an and later weave in and out of different lanes during peak hours... just to overtake ONE car who is not even road hogging but maintaining a safe distance of 2-3 vehicle length. These same idiots want the safe distance to be half a vehicle length i think.

Ya i saw many many silly/inconsiderate things but this one i really couldn't believe my EYES....

If u can't take it anymore, take MRT. MRT got [gorgeous]

No la, I never say i can't take it. I m just shocked at how bad this particular driver is. And anyway MRT also have their own inconsiderate idiots. But yeah, i agree dat sometimes i miss those days when got hot babe on MRT (or bus) then can bioh her during the journey :)

Edited by Kar_lover

wow, in between lane 1 and 2? got space meh? [shocked]

haha, after overcoming the shock, dat was also wat i asked myself and i guess espressway lanes are a bit broader and maybe that stretch happen that lane 1 cars were more on the left side and lane 2 cars were more on the right side hence opening up a gap just (barely?) wide enough for him to pass through and so he just chiong.

In all my 20years plus of driving, i couldn't believe wat happened yesterday.

Time was about 610pm, AYE towards Tuas. Being peak hours, traffic was heavy. Vehicles were more or less bumper to bumper but still moving at around 20 to 30kmh, i.e. not a traffic jam.

I was in lane 1 and suddenly out of nowhere this black Honda Integra SFV 5768Z drive past me so fast IN BETWEEN lanes 1 and 2, i.e. like a motorcycle!! I dun know how far back he started this and how far ahead he continued this cos after the next 5 or 6 cars i can't see him already. Reading it from here, it may not sound like much but if you were there, keeping in lane making your way patiently through traffic and suddenly this car just speed by you in between 2 rows of vehicles is really shocking.

If that idiot is reading this - better wake up ur idea!!

If you are grumbling happily or making it looks like imagination here, its boring. Can you report to the Authority instead since he was endangering your safety?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

In the first place, how come there is such a big gap for him to do this over such a long distance? Integra very narrow meh? Toyota iQ maybe.....but Integra?

I ever saw someone pull this crazy stunt while driving on the CTE - but it was a Mini Cooper.

These people will one day unexpectedly meet a big lorry (since lorries commonly use the middle lanes nowadays) and learn the hard way.

↡ Advertisement