Saw neigbour got into accident.

Zanter

This neighbour of mine always in a rush, even drive in carpark drives rather fast in his Audi 6.

This evening saw him try to cheong a right turn against oncoming traffic. He almost cleared but had jammed brake to avoid hitting a a cyclist riding across the pedestrian crossing. The on coming taxi kiss the left rear of his car with a loud bang. Siow liew, dunno if taxi will make another 80k claim cos he needs to change all his front teeth to titanium implant.

Please dont rush esp in peak peiod. Rush so much also save 1 minute maximum. 1 moment of impatience resulted in what will be a huge bill and increase insurance premium.

Edited by Zanter
↡ Advertisement

This neighbour of mine always in a rush, even drive in carpark drives rather fast in his Audi 6.

This evening saw him try to cheong a right turn against oncoming traffic. He almost cleared but had jammed brake to avoid hitting a a cyclist riding across the pedestrian crossing. The on coming taxi kiss the left rear of his car with a loud bang. Siow liew, dunno if taxi will make another 80k claim cos he needs to change all his front teeth to titanium implant.

Please dont rush esp in peak peiod. Rush so much also save 1 minute maximum. 1 moment of impatience resulted in what will be a huge bill and increase insurance premium.

my side got 1 forrester will speed inside multi storey carpark. then at main road will floor the accelerator till hit 100km/h.

to me this kind of people got into accident...deserve it

Hypersonic

some people need to kanna jialat jialat then they will learn. well... sometimes it's all for the better.

some people need to kanna jialat jialat then they will learn. well... sometimes it's all for the better.

Agreed. If not they think they King of the Roads.

Could your neighbor be a top surgeon forever rushing from home to hospital to save someone's life? :D

Or could he have a medical condition (e.g. arthritis) that renders it painful to twitch his foot from gas to brake and back? So, he forever tries to let his foot stay on the gas?

:D

It would have been too easy to misunderstand your neighbor! What if he's a really nice and patient guy??

Sometimes we cannot pre judge speeding cars.

One day these speeding car might be the surgeon rushing to hospital to operate on your loved ones. If he had stopped as talk kook with the taxi driver, then someone in hospital might not be saved in time.

Life is always balanced! One gain, other lost.

Could your neighbor be a top surgeon forever rushing from home to hospital to save someone's life? :D

Or could he have a medical condition (e.g. arthritis) that renders it painful to twitch his foot from gas to brake and back? So, he forever tries to let his foot stay on the gas?

It would have been too easy to misunderstand your neighbor! What if he's a really nice and patient guy??

if once, or a few times, i can try to understand. if the perceived behaviour takes place all the time whenever i see that person.. abit weird right? either he's a really popular surgeon and all other surgeons in SG died or he really lack punctuality.

i have this sort of driver in my estate as well. driving a chev magnum optra.. with toyota hilus gigantic fog lights fitted on, super bright and car fully stickered. car is damn loud even from a distance. im okay with his taste or rather lack of but alot of kids running around especially in the evening but this guy still do the same thing every day. driving so fast, probably 80-90kmh in a 2 lane carriage way (1 lane is filled up by parked vehicles), then reach his unit, jam brake, engage gear and reverse by accelerating so fast into his own gate, engage gear to D, lunge forward again in the same manner.. just to park? every single day. i meet that stupid old fart at nearby petrol station, also same driving manners.

Edited by Coupecabriolet

Hypersonic

bro, u those type that cheong all the time but actually v patient izzit ? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

! What if he's a really nice and patient guy??

He's might be a nice guy in person but when under the wheel can suddenly turn into the DEvil himself! [sly][:p]

I believe all of us appreciate and very thankful if you had already reported such failed to give way driver to the Authority. You make our lives safer

Many thanks