Honda CR-Z

Gdspd08

Saw one 2 days ago at Parkway Parade. White, lowered, bodykit.. and FAST!

fast? really? paper specs seem pretty slow, like 9 or 10 sec 0-100, and only 120+ hp for its 1.2t weight

I think so..the license plate number is two digit..It can be mistaken for a Pirus.

Was it a black one? I saw one entering MY custom the other day..didn't really take note of the car plate number though.

Regards,

But regardless of my misgivings about the cars power and it's hideous rear, the interior seems to have jumped right out of a sci-fi flick. Incredibly sophisticated. If only I can zhng my dashboard to look like that...

There are models with sun/moon roof too. Minor differences between the 2 models, details escape me at the moment. Old man.

Its a 2 seater actually. The 2nd row is pathetic, maybe for animals or luggage.

snc00615c.jpg

snc00599.jpg

snc00593.jpg

1.5 with paddle shifters.. lol. looking futuristic, well this one depends on individual preference. i don't like the exterior design although inside is refreshing and the speedometer is a nice touch.

btw to TS, most car also can drive fast lah.. if given enough time and road.

Neutral Newbie

But regardless of my misgivings about the cars power and it's hideous rear, the interior seems to have jumped right out of a sci-fi flick. Incredibly sophisticated. If only I can zhng my dashboard to look like that...

Sadly only the instrumental panel looks good. The rest of the interior actually looks and feels kind of cheap in real life. But don't know why I actually prefer the CR-Z seats over my Type R semi buckets. [confused]

↡ Advertisement