WTB: Pre-loved VW Golf, Audi A3, or Audi A4

Elfenstar

Sorry guys, looked and looked but couldn't find a WTB section.

A good friend of mine is looking at getting a small to mid sized VW or Audi about 2 to 4yrs old. Is anyone selling or knows of someone who is selling one of those???

↡ Advertisement

Hi would your friend be interested in MK5 GTI Aug 2008 (red colour)?

I'm sure she would. Any details? You can PM me if you're comfy with posting it up.

Hey there, i've got a VW Golf GT Sport 1.4 TSI.. Feb 2009, still under warranty by Volkswagen Singapore. Mileage is at 30,000km.. White exterior and black interior. Would you be interested? :)

Neutral Newbie

Hi Mine is Aug 2008 GTI....3dr with limited edition black VW 18 inch rims. Mileage only 17700km. Red colour. Optional LED back lights and GPS/phone/head unit. Still under warranty.post-78017-1289836276_thumb.jpg

Sorry guys, forgot to update this. After looking at prices and talking things through, she went for a new Golf.

Thanks for all the replies though.

Sorry guys, forgot to update this. After looking at prices and talking things through, she went for a new Golf.

Thanks for all the replies though.

smart! the way the 2nd hand vag cars are calling now, only a desperado wil buy ^_^

smart! the way the 2nd hand vag cars are calling now, only a desperado wil buy ^_^

She thought she could save some money, but after I looked at all of the stuff on sgcarmart and called some dealers. It made no sense whatsoever.

She thought she could save some money, but after I looked at all of the stuff on sgcarmart and called some dealers. It made no sense whatsoever.

ya agree...esp aft factoring in the transfer fees...it becomes only few k off a brand new car... ^_^

↡ Advertisement