Ford Kuga Launch

Tipo33

Neutral Newbie

The Ford Kuga 2.5 will be launched this 5th and 6th Nov! :D using the Focus ST 2.5 turbo engine to produce 200bhp,cant wait to see it here!saw a few in germany and it looks pretty nice to me!

↡ Advertisement

from the specs given there is very little reason to buy this over a vw tiguan.

a 2.5litre turbo produce only 197bhp?

might as well get a 2.4litre sorento.

The Ford Kuga 2.5 will be launched this 5th and 6th Nov! :D using the Focus ST 2.5 turbo engine to produce 200bhp,cant wait to see it here!saw a few in germany and it looks pretty nice to me!

Erm..... My 2.2l NA car is producing 220bhp leh

a 2.5litre turbo produce only 197bhp?

might as well get a 2.4litre sorento.

Sorento only 225Nm of torque, Ford Kuga has 320Nm.

And in a SUV, I rather have torque thank you.

Sorento only 225Nm of torque, Ford Kuga has 320Nm.

And in a SUV, I rather have torque thank you.

and pay like 60k more for a ford?no thanks

Edited by Zaxx

Neutral Newbie

specs as comfirmed by RM. 18''rims,cruise control,xenon,rain and light sensor,cant remember the rest in titanium specs.price wise ard 130k plus.

similiar to the tiguan but 20k cheaper to the same specs.200bhp is actually not alot but the torque is great at 320nm.tiguan has 280nm only.sad to say many people only see BHP as the only thing that produce power!but please see what bhp at what rpm does many car do... -_-

i am going to try it!see my report next week [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Why not?its not a land rover?its a soft suv built for dual usuage.Malaysia is just next door and their road condition are nice for suv [laugh]

specs as comfirmed by RM. 18''rims,cruise control,xenon,rain and light sensor,cant remember the rest in titanium specs.price wise ard 130k plus.

similiar to the tiguan but 20k cheaper to the same specs.200bhp is actually not alot but the torque is great at 320nm.tiguan has 280nm only.sad to say many people only see BHP as the only thing that produce power!but please see what bhp at what rpm does many car do... -_-

i am going to try it!see my report next week [laugh]

the torque is from the turbo but isn't it funny that the 2.5l produces less than 200bhp.. with a turbo charge 2.5l.. i dun think is too much to expect alot of torque + high bhp?

Neutral Newbie

Why not?its not a land rover?its a soft suv built for dual usuage.Malaysia is just next door and their road condition are nice for suv [laugh]

no, the conditions are just nice for a good sedan.

↡ Advertisement