FD2R vs Renault Megane RS

Vega

Turbocharged

I know one is turbo and the other is NA. One has stop production and other is very new.

Which one will you choose for its performance?

↡ Advertisement

I know one is turbo and the other is NA. One has stop production and other is very new.

Which one will you choose for its performance?

If you're driving on the streets & not planning to camp at the tracks over a long period of time then please do get the Megane RS :D

Civic too 'passay'/boy racer & asthamatic for there's virturally NO Torque where it's magnified here in Sgp where traffic is super heavy & traffic lights are more than christmas trees along orchard rd during christmas time

Of coz get civic type R. Costs less in the long run and Honda's reliability is way ahead of Renault. Fuel consumption easily 11km/l.

Disadvantage wise Honda is still a japanese car, most shallow people will still say "Honda nia", "jip poon chia" only enthusiasts will appreciate. Ride also quite hard as it is track focused.

Whats FDR2. R2D2 I know, F&N I know. I even know FCUK

Why can't people be more specify here. My best guess is Ferrari Dino Release 2. So its true that a new Dino is coming.

I need to screw my agent for not telling me a new model is in town, so much for long time customer. [mad]

But compare a Ferrari to a Renault. I know the Megane sport is good, but to mention them in the same breathe is ridiculous to begin with, IMO

Ok..FD2R has minimal sound insulation, so u can expect road noise to be quite loud even with the stock 070s, which are high performance tires in d first place. Suspension is hard, turning radius is huge..Power delivery though shiok, is very raw.

All these u have to consider against the Megane, which although I haven't sat in one, will confirm be more refined.

And Renault is conti. Better image..

Of coz get civic type R. Costs less in the long run and Honda's reliability is way ahead of Renault. Fuel consumption easily 11km/l.

Disadvantage wise Honda is still a japanese car, most shallow people will still say "Honda nia", "jip poon chia" only enthusiasts will appreciate. Ride also quite hard as it is track focused.

Why suddenly talk about Honda?

By the way, you say until like Megane sport is only good due continental image, have you read the reviews, or sit in the car? Renault was F1 champion just a few season ago, & you can't say they don't know how to make a good sport car.

Just saying don't judge too early. My freind have the new megane (not the sport), but told me the power delivery quite good even for the 1.6 unit.

Why suddenly talk about Honda?

By the way, you say until like Megane sport is only good due continental image, have you read the reviews, or sit in the car? Renault was F1 champion just a few season ago, & you can't say they don't know how to make a good sport car.

Just saying don't judge too early. My freind have the new megane (not the sport), but told me the power delivery quite good even for the 1.6 unit.

Coz FD2R is Honda Civic Type R lor. The PI 4 door model.

Turbocharged

performance wise FD2R.

To be unique then the renault lor... cuz you'll be the only idiot buying the car... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

do you like it if i call you an idiot! if you got nothing constructive to contribute, just keep it to yourself.

thanks.

Megane II 1.6M: Good only when >60 km/hr. Can drop speed from 120km/hr to 50 km/hr, then speed up again using 5th gear (no down gear needed).

From traffic light stops, quite slow unless you redline.

Edited by Kangadrool

FD2R only fun when driving alone.

If family members on board, i dun think they will appreciate the suspension.

You like revving to get torque ? cause by the time u do that, you reach a traffic light

↡ Advertisement