Irritating car passengers

Ahtong

Person A proactively asks me for a lift. I say OK but I need to make a small detour to drop off some stuff, which was my original plan. Person A gives an impatient look and asks why can't I do it tomorrow?

Person B likes to anyhow touch here touch there and fiddle with all the knobs within arms reach. Seats, aircon, radio channel and volume all proactively adjusted.

Person C left shoe prints, plus some leaves, sand and twigs on the floor mat.

Anymore irritating passenger stories to share?

↡ Advertisement

that is why my car 2 seater...both of them.....hahah...can awes say carry things..no place to fetch

I thought u drive hearse? Those wanna lompang can ask them to lie down behind?

I thought u drive hearse? Those wanna lompang can ask them to lie down behind?

that one guarantee no one wan tumpang [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i'm ok with Person C.. it's normal for carpets to get dirty ya?

I'm not ok with Person D.. "Aiyo why drive so fast?? tsk tsk... dun drive so fast leh.. tsk tsk.."

Persons D are my mum and dad. That's why I hate driving them around. [laugh]

- opens passenger door wide and hit my passenger side door onto the high kerb next to the car....and I have to grit my teeth, smile and say it's OK, dun worry about it... <_<

I mean if the person has been trampling all over wet grass, he can at least wipe his shoes against the pavement before stepping in.

Person C is okay.

Person A is make me most DL one. Doing them a favour liao still wanna demand more.

Person D, want to go jb no one drive, then ask you to drive along. If not he wont even jio you.

I mean if the person has been trampling all over wet grass, he can at least wipe his shoes against the pavement before stepping in.

Sometimes cant help ma, lets say if its raining, cant possibly ask the person to clean his/her shoes under the rain before coming in. Makes me feel better whenever I pay people to clean my car interior too.

I'm not ok with Person D.. "Aiyo why drive so fast?? tsk tsk... dun drive so fast leh.. tsk tsk.."

Persons D are my mum and dad. That's why I hate driving them around. laugh.gif

Person D is also fine with me provided they are hot chicks sitting beside you. When they scared they will automatically grab your hands or whichever other area :wub:

Edited by GLZT

hate passengers who eat n drink in my car even though i hint to them that makaning is not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, agree with this. Some even enter the car with cigarettes they smoked halfway.

Neutral Newbie

Same.... Still say this road limit 70 only u drive 100...

We not rushing for time, slowly drive... :o

Persons D are my mum and dad. That's why I hate driving them around. [laugh]

I can't stand my sister-in-law's kids...they will shout and kick and pull and throw .....whole journey i will KNNBCCB in my heart...

worst thing is..their mother siting beside just let them carry on as if its normal!

after the journey confirm alot of shoe marks on the back of my front seats, my carpets all gena kick till go under the front seats and my tissue will be pulled and thrown all over...not to mention sweet wrappers and toys...

I can't stand my sister-in-law's kids...they will shout and kick and pull and throw .....whole journey i will KNNBCCB in my heart...

worst thing is..their mother siting beside just let them carry on as if its normal!

after the journey confirm alot of shoe marks on the back of my front seats, my carpets all gena kick till go under the front seats and my tissue will be pulled and thrown all over...not to mention sweet wrappers and toys...

I understand that feeling, my gf little brother also does that.

Well.....one thing i have learnt from wifey is that....things can clean, tidy...but i know...still buay song....however, relatives, once gone, cannot be replaced....

dunno this i learn good or bad...but in laws know and alwes respect my stuff

↡ Advertisement