Perodua Kelisa

Aaronlkl

This is crazy........ Its so disrespectful to the company and the car....

Come one, what does someone who drives Lambos and Ferraris knows about poor man's car? Not everyone can afford even a Korean car. To many, having just 4 wheels is considered very good. Thats why there is Chery QQ and Tata Nano.

This is crazy........ Its so disrespectful to the company and the car....

Come one, what does someone who drives Lambos and Ferraris knows about poor man's car? Not everyone can afford even a Korean car. To many, having just 4 wheels is considered very good. Thats why there is Chery QQ and Tata Nano.

Some who drive lambos etc may be rich but very the shallow in their thinking............. agree with you that for many of us, having 4 wheels is already a luxury [:)]

On the other hand, JeremyClark can insult kelisa for all he likes.... this doesnt change the fact that the car serves a purpose... bringing people from point A to point B in an affordable way and it's quite safe provided the driver doesnt do silly things.... [cool]

Some who drive lambos etc may be rich but very the shallow in their thinking............. agree with you that for many of us, having 4 wheels is already a luxury [:)]

On the other hand, JeremyClark can insult kelisa for all he likes.... this doesnt change the fact that the car serves a purpose... bringing people from point A to point B in an affordable way and it's quite safe provided the driver doesnt do silly things.... [cool]

I owned one before due to its safety features that many/most cars could not met: safety first with its small footprint safety, turning radius, brakes. No idea that car that strong before watching this video

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Not quite funny as the guy who damaged the car (the driver hardly ever needs to do three-points U-turn due to its small turning radius). Many other cars could not perform like that (he could be envious)

Just to share with u guys. My frenz sis owns a Kelisa b4. Build quality quite bad. Car rattles even brand new. Power window/central door locking always got problems. She got rid of it within a yr.

Just to share with u guys. My frenz sis owns a Kelisa b4. Build quality quite bad. Car rattles even brand new. Power window/central door locking always got problems. She got rid of it within a yr.

3 stroke engine tend to vibrate more than 4 stroke engine. A kelisa is a good value for money car esp. if u grab a 2nd hand OPC. Good FC, Good Pickup. Cheap Spare parts. Durable Daihatsu Engine.

Only thing is try to change to better quality brake pads or change to wider tyres coz stock ones are too narrow and not very grippy.

Anyway I would still pick a kelisa over any chery qq , chevy spark or old model picanto.

Bye2.

My cousin had her Kelisa for 5 years, she's happy with it, no major problems with the occasional wear & tear.... [grin]