Is there any grace period upon expiry of our parking coupon?

Lulalegirl

Recently been given a 1 min expired coupon summons. Well I was actually late for 5 mins. Just wondering, is there any grace period??

↡ Advertisement

Recently been given a 1 min expired coupon summons. Well I was actually late for 5 mins. Just wondering, is there any grace period??

Can appeal ^_^

I ever kanna 1.. coupon till 140pm... summon timing 140pm..

Coupon until 1.40pm, how come can issue summon at 1.40pm?! [:/] Tot shld be 1.41pm?! [rolleyes]

but some parking attendent are real nice.. chinese uncle esp.. got once my frens and i were chatting happily at a void deck.. then uncle came up and ask us got drive or ride not.. then i tell him my car over there.. he siad, wat's ur no plate? i'll skip ur car.. i was like "OMG this is super nice uncle!!!"

but some parking attendent are real nice.. chinese uncle esp.. got once my frens and i were chatting happily at a void deck.. then uncle came up and ask us got drive or ride not.. then i tell him my car over there.. he siad, wat's ur no plate? i'll skip ur car.. i was like "OMG this is super nice uncle!!!"

You all got see the uncle before that or not? If got, you all must be super calm to see a warden in the carpark and not react.

You all got see the uncle before that or not? If got, you all must be super calm to see a warden in the carpark and not react.

tat uncle cycle then park his bicycle near us, then he start to ask us lo.. [rolleyes]

no grace period.

it is all depends on the warden.

most likely that warden stand at your car and wait until the coupon expire, to clock his quota.

year end soon ... maybe preparing for his bonus.

It's warden dependant...

It's warden dependant...

yah.

there was once i am in CBD parking at roadside at 4.45pm.

i intend to tear a 30 minutes coupon as after 5pm it is free parking.

a parking warden came to me say he is going off, hinting me no need to put.

sometimes they close one eye, sometimes they are super strict.

↡ Advertisement