Mass Dent Removal

Deathsythe

I would like to share this lobang. My regular groomer is organising a mass dent removal session tentatively on 9/1/2011 at Chua Chu Kang.

Please feel check on the link for more information.

Mass Dent Removal Session

Is your groomers going to do the job? Didn't came across sayez grooming doing. Only know Lye design, uncle Gary and Ah Meng doing and $10 per dent is not cheap. I remember Gary charge me $10 for 2 or 3 dents when MD is organising.

Hi guys, please contact the person at the link for more information. I am not the organiser.

SAYEz Grooming is doing car polishing and grooming.

Btw the person doing the dent removal is Uncle Gary. The pricing based on Edmund is as a guide and it will be as per previous practise by Uncle Gary so no worries on the pricing.

Mass Dent Removal Session.

Hi guys, please contact the person at the link for more information. I am not the organiser.

SAYEz Grooming is doing car polishing and grooming.

Btw the person doing the dent removal is Uncle Gary. The pricing based on Edmund is as a guide and it will be as per previous practise by Uncle Gary so no worries on the pricing.

Mass Dent Removal Session.

plastic bumper dents can remove? or have to putty and respray to remove such dents?

Neutral Newbie

I would like to share this lobang. My regular groomer is organising yet another mass dent removal session tentatively on 8/5/2011 at Seng Kang this time.

Please feel check on the link for more information.

Mass Dent Removal Session 2

Hi Bro,

Count me in, I have sent you my details:)

Sorry to hijack this but can I contact Uncle Gary to do individual dent removal? How much would that cost - I don't mind paying a little more if it can be done. Anyone has his contact details?

Personally I have tried Uncle Meng PDR service. Cheap and good friendly service. Thumbs up for you.

[;)]

hey is uncle meng and gary the same fellow?

if they are same then i must say Gary skills are superb and highly recommend him for dent removal !

Neutral Newbie

Hmm, they both not same if I am not wrong, only have my car dents repaired by uncle meng before, very satisfied I should say..

↡ Advertisement