Brand new Continental tyre @ $90

Ronleo

Hi,

Was having coffee with a client juz now n he mentioned tat Conti 16" tyres in JB cost ard Rm 210($90) each.

Any bros here knows how true it is? Btw, how much would it cost in singapore?

Me all the while using Falken and it would cost ard $130/tyre.... So thinking of changing to a cheaper one.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Was having coffee with a client juz now n he mentioned tat Conti 16" tyres in JB cost ard Rm 210($90) each.

Any bros here knows how true it is? Btw, how much would it cost in singapore?

Me all the while using Falken and it would cost ard $130/tyre.... So thinking of changing to a cheaper one.

probably local made tyre

bro,

So is there big diff btw local made and ang mo made?

would the standard be somewhere there or not advisable to buy?

That's right. Malaysia has locally made Conti tyres. I don't know about the quality but I don't think they carry the same branding & model names as the European made ones. I'd say it'd be safer (just guessing!) if you can find local MY made conti tyres with the exact same brand & model name as the European ones. But if they're different, then definitely no point.

think conti tyres have malaysia made and europe made

yup! u are rite!

In year 2003 Continental strengthens its position in the ASEAN region and Australia by establishing a joint venture together with Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby Berhad. The company, operating under the name of Continental Sime Tyre Sdn. Bhd., has two tyre plants in Malaysia.

ContiTech sets up a joint venture for the production of air spring bellows in Korea.

Unveiling the ContiSportContact 2 Vmax, the world's first road tyre approved for speeds up to 360 km/h (224 mph).

bro,

So is there big diff btw local made and ang mo made?

would the standard be somewhere there or not advisable to buy?

i have never use before, thus cant comment. Guess its not far off, lets hope.