Auto Remote Engine Start

Subaru87

i had that installed in my ex ride , is a two way alarm with remote start function. it's damm useful during hot day when you under the sun. i think it cost below $350.

anybody know where to install Auto Remote Engine Start device cheap and good service?

You can check out Soon Lee.....their shop is along Geylang, between Lor 39 and Lor 37.

Just had mine installed not long ago at $350

can also juz get the URS (universal remote start) module.

saw someone selling 2nd hand on SHC $80

did up my SPY alarm for $250, sme with auto start

i hav been using remote start for a few yrs liao... juz changed my alarm to another one as previous alarm (2nd hand) given by my fren a bit kaput liao...

changed mine for Rm300+... wahahahaha...

pros is all tat u can tink of... cons, some say might kaput attenator, dun noe how true... but well, i am still using... for warming up my car basically...

i dun drive b4 warming up especially in the morning when my engine is super super cold...

Hmmmmm . . . seems like this gadget not so popular.

Morning auto start to warm up engine. Afternoon auto start to cool down interior of car.

hmmmmmmm?

(edited)

buy online for some big brand at 50% cheaper.

do remember to buy the immobilizer bypass if your car need it.

install in sg 80 bucks for jap car.

enjoy.

Edited by Kakabobo

buy online for some big brand at 50% cheaper.

do remember to buy the immobilizer bypass if your car need it.

install in sg 80 bucks for jap car.

enjoy.

can PM me where the place can do the job for that price you mentioned.

and i am wondering those stuff buy on line come with any warranty?

because last time i had a TPMS installed by the workshop and problem surface ( bought the stuff on line ) and the seller offer warranty by neeed to send it back but the installer said i neeed to pay the service charge accordingly to number of job.

To be fair to them they are correct becuase the problem is the PART they just helping us to install.

Twincharged

i hav been using remote start for a few yrs liao... juz changed my alarm to another one as previous alarm (2nd hand) given by my fren a bit kaput liao...

changed mine for Rm300+... wahahahaha...

pros is all tat u can tink of... cons, some say might kaput attenator, dun noe how true... but well, i am still using... for warming up my car basically...

i dun drive b4 warming up especially in the morning when my engine is super super cold...

me too !! installed in JB behind the "da ma hua yuan" for RM300 on my old Sunny EX ... but left it in the car when i traded it in. No problems when i was using it ... quite fun actually ... seeing ppl's reaction when they walk past and the empty car just start up !! [laugh] [laugh]

anyway, note that these devices do not work with cars installed with immobilizer. :excl:

Neutral Newbie

Honestly not too bad considering it's price a few years ago (not sure of the price comparison today). The keyless entry well I disabled it (not a fan of it's performance). Replacement remote control unit is well priced too.

me too !! installed in JB behind the "da ma hua yuan" for RM300 on my old Sunny EX ... but left it in the car when i traded it in. No problems when i was using it ... quite fun actually ... seeing ppl's reaction when they walk past and the empty car just start up !! [laugh] [laugh]

Wicked lah you but I like it. You Knight Rider?