Vetto Brake Rotor

DarrenR10

Neutral Newbie

Need to change my brake rotor, so workshop recommend this brand called Vetto, anyone have any experience or feedback on Vetto brake rotor ? The price is very competitive compared with other brands.

Thank you !

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

So far so good...it is an aftermarket oem replacement.

In terms of braking definitely good as it is a new rotor.

Currently using for around 5000 km, the braking feels very gradual,

good overall wearing of the disc.

(edited)

So far so good...it is an aftermarket oem replacement.

In terms of braking definitely good as it is a new rotor.

Currently using for around 5000 km, the braking feels very gradual,

good overall wearing of the disc.

at 5000km, you can see the "good overall wearing of the disc" ?? your eye damn powerful.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

Neutral Newbie

Have been in search of different rotors and brake pads.

And tested out a few, therefore more sensitive to wearing of rotors.

Just 2 cts.

Neutral Newbie

btw sidetrack abit, today went to ws enquired bout rotors, they said my stock toyota altis callipers can support a mini 6 pot rotor :huh: , is this true ? any side effects? can anyone kindly advise? thank you so much !

rotorspro.jpg

Vetto brake disc rotor is made from the same exacting standard as OE. From furnace temperature, to chemical composition of iron ore, and to the sand used for the mold, all elements in the production process are carefully controlled and monitored. VETTO brake disc rotors are designed to retain its maximum disc strength and also to prevent premature brake pad wear while maintaining stopping power. The specially designed cooling fins in ventilated VETTO brake discs rotors creates more air flow through the entire disc rotors ensure quick heat dissipation.

With such rigorous effort taken, the quality standards in VETTO brake disc rotors are assured for superior braking performance and comfort.

• Dislike 1

Hi all,

It will come down to the question if your car is more for racing, or just normal daily usage. The stock for racing type of brake rotor is more rare in the market. With that being said, of course the brake rotor for racing is expensive.

How much is the workshop quoting you for one vetto brake rotor?

If you have a vetto model in mind, you can tell me, If not, you could provide your car model to me, and I would recommend the most suitable brake rotor for you. Price wise, I am sure we can negotiate, where I can quote you a better price.

(Sorry for the very late post).

i think autosaver carry this brand and the brake pads too. but its better to stick with OEM ones, even if vetto is cheaper

Ya how much is this vetto disc cost?

9club, 9977club.com

Autosaver is Autozone. Belongs to the same group. What I can say about Vetto brake disc is that its quality is assured. Sourced from one of the best manufacturers in China who not only manufactures for Autozone but also for well known brands.

I am not promoting or related to Autozone. Just sharing.

TRW is good. But does not have for certain models. Vetto is also very good for the price. Value for money rotors and brakes. I'm currently using Vetto rotors with Remsa brake pads. Much better than stock. Also cheaper.

TRW is good. But does not have for certain models. Vetto is also very good for the price. Value for money rotors and brakes. I'm currently using Vetto rotors with Remsa brake pads. Much better than stock. Also cheaper.

Bro can share where u change your vetto rotor and price also? Thanks

Bro can share where u change your vetto rotor and price also? Thanks

i bought from www.littleredcarshop.com and changed at Taman Sentosa. The vetto rotors were about $180 if i nv rmb wrongly. Pads i cant rmb how much already.

Paid about RM100 for labour inclusive of normal servicing, spark plug change and tyre rotation/balancing.

↡ Advertisement