Seah im parking rate?

Ronleo

post-58767-1299911713_thumb.jpg

As per the signboard shown, it was taken from seah im carpark (opposite harbourfront),

does it mean tat from 10pm til 7am is free parking, no need to put overnite parking right?

Tks in advance...

↡ Advertisement

It is definitely not free.

At any carpark, it is free only when it is stated clearly Free Parking. Eg. Free Parking on Sunday and Public Holidays. OR From 5pm to 7am.

Take a closer look at the photo. Day & Night Parking

Turbocharged

At any carpark, it is free only when it is stated clearly Free Parking. Eg. Free Parking on Sunday and Public Holidays. OR From 5pm to 7am.

Bro you new to parking? This one URA parking not HDB. The night parking refers to 5pm to 10pm. Some carpark are free after 5pm. Go around Mustafa center and you will know

haha this is ridiculous.....

It's the other way la....ie, need to pay only when stated need to pay. In this case it is not stated need to pay after 10pm, so it's free.

Turbocharged

URA

Day Parking 830am to 5pm

Night parking 5pm to 10pm

So the above is Day and Night Parking

Edited by Dafansu

Turbocharged

I'm sorry for the wrong info.

I've called URA to clarify. The Seah Im carpark after 10pm is free parking.

just follow what i had mentioned. Some carparks free after 5pm, then you wont see the night parking. For URA carparks only

Day Parking 830am to 5pm

Night parking 5pm to 10pm

May I ask if the other carpark at Seah Imm, ie. opposite Keppel Bay, would be crowded if I were to reach between 9.30-10am on a weekday??? Am thinking of parking there for my visit to USS at RWS since it is $1/hr for est. 10hours. (10am-8pm)

Similarly, tapping forummers' expertise on best parking option? I found out that RWS charges $26 per day (no need Sentosa entry $), Beach station est. $23 (incld $6 entry), Vivo City at est. $19. Any insights would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Turbocharged

May I ask if the other carpark at Seah Imm, ie. opposite Keppel Bay, would be crowded if I were to reach between 9.30-10am on a weekday??? Am thinking of parking there for my visit to USS at RWS since it is $1/hr for est. 10hours. (10am-8pm)

Similarly, tapping forummers' expertise on best parking option? I found out that RWS charges $26 per day (no need Sentosa entry $), Beach station est. $23 (incld $6 entry), Vivo City at est. $19. Any insights would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Maritime carpark D? now adays both carparks sure can find lot after they implement per hour charges. Do factor in the entry charge per pax if you want to do such calculation

Thanks dude. Read on sentosa website that car entry rates are flat $6 per car, regardless of number of passengers inside. See http://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/getting-to-ar...ing-to-sentosa/

So, I was thinking that RWS @ $26 max per day compared to $23 (Beach station) are both comparable in the $20s region. If wanna go lower means have to look at carpark across at Seah Imm at $1/hr which is probably only half price! Only issue is have to walk over boardwalk.

Turbocharged

Thanks dude. Read on sentosa website that car entry rates are flat $6 per car, regardless of number of passengers inside. See http://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/getting-to-ar...ing-to-sentosa/

So, I was thinking that RWS @ $26 max per day compared to $23 (Beach station) are both comparable in the $20s region. If wanna go lower means have to look at carpark across at Seah Imm at $1/hr which is probably only half price! Only issue is have to walk over boardwalk.

boardwalk add $1 per pax, depends on individual and how much you willing to pay

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I would just like to know if anyone knows any car park near gateway east?

I am not from Singapore, so i'm not familiar with the area.

Thank you for the help

Turbocharged

Hi,

I would just like to know if anyone knows any car park near gateway east?

I am not from Singapore, so i'm not familiar with the area.

Thank you for the help

you can park at the building itself, every building will have a carpark

↡ Advertisement