People of Hougang, Potong Pasir & Aljunied

Iisterry

There have been rumours circulating about Aljunied GRC this few days.

Will the residents in the 3 areas care to share your experience in the state of municipal activities?

Hougang remains under WP so it should be fairly straightforward. Now I am curious to see if Potong Pasir resembles Aljunied GRC.

↡ Advertisement

There have been rumours circulating about Aljunied GRC this few days.

Will the residents in the 3 areas care to share your experience in the state of municipal activities?

Hougang remains under WP so it should be fairly straightforward. Now I am curious to see if Potong Pasir resembles Aljunied GRC.

what rumors? are you trying to stir some s--t in this forum?

Neutral Newbie

I from Hougang - my field report is here - 马照跑,舞照跳,歌照唱。。。in short, life goes on as normal -_-

I from Hougang - my field report is here - 马照跑,舞照跳,歌照唱。。。in short, life goes on as normal -_-

yes. life is normal. TS is trying to stir up rumors, when there are none in the 1st place.

still have my daily Kopi O shot at the coffeeshop downstairs, still buy groceries from the NTUC upermarket, still take the MRT to work. still get squezzed like sardines.. still pay ridiculous " rental " on a 99 year lease pigeon hole.... still report to a Foreign " talent" so yah .. nothing much has changed

(edited)

still have my daily Kopi O shot at the coffeeshop downstairs, still buy groceries from the NTUC upermarket, still take the MRT to work. still get squezzed like sardines.. still pay ridiculous " rental " on a 99 year lease pigeon hole.... still report to a Foreign " talent" so yah .. nothing much has changed

Maybe he's wondering if p8p's threats are real such as MRT trains not stopping at Ajunied station.

So in summary, the threats are just toothless to scare old aunites and uncles.

Edited by Bystander50

i heard pap will block the sun from shinning on Aljunied and they will not see daylight for the next 5 years!

No rain will also fall in the area.

Oxygen will be diluted to only 70% and water supply will be rationed.

5 ERP will be erected in Aljunied alone....

Turbocharged

i heard pap will block the sun from shinning on Aljunied and they will not see daylight for the next 5 years!

No rain will also fall in the area.

Oxygen will be diluted to only 70% and water supply will be rationed.

5 ERP will be erected in Aljunied alone....

how come so many oxygen?? :blink: environment also not so much

how come so many oxygen?? :blink: environment also not so much

hahaha forgot my chemistry lesson.

thx for correcting me. [:p]

ok should be 10% :D

Things seem the same here at Serangoon Gardens Estate under Aljunied GRC, SembWaste still cleared the rubbish...

Though i gonna zao lor in a few wks time liao... So really won't know what happens after dat... Think i'll be under Tanjong Pagar GRC...

Hypersonic

I do notice something not right right after election. Sunday was bloody hot at Potong Pasir, and carry on til today. When will the hot spell stops? Told them not to organise petition for by-election liao...aiyah...

Maybe he's wondering if p8p's threats are real such as MRT trains not stopping at Ajunied station.

So in summary, the threats are just toothless to scare old aunites and uncles.

Christ!

Sinkie like you....don't even dare to just type the letters...P..A..P

and have to resort to using guess words..like p8p..

and you talk like so brave that you're not easily threaten...

This explains why the party continues to rule with the majority till this day!

Sinkie are balless and spineless!

Well...60.1% or more! :D

Neutral Newbie

Sinkies sink your CB you understand? Show your mongrol face and call me sinkies right infront of me,don't hide and talk c--k! KNN!

Things seem the same here at Serangoon Gardens Estate under Aljunied GRC, SembWaste still cleared the rubbish...

Though i gonna zao lor in a few wks time liao... So really won't know what happens after dat... Think i'll be under Tanjong Pagar GRC...

which place you moving to?