Audi S3 Review

Evilernie

Anybody had review about the Audi S3 to share? ^_^

Yes sir, currently driving S3. Go to VAGSG.com & there's a thread for A3/S3 under Audi folder

Are u getting new or second hand? If considering new, y not take a look at the RS3 which will be launched in few mths time. BTW, i don't think PA is bringing in the 3 doors hatch (manual S3) anymore. The S3 sportsback is the only one available now.

Thanks for the info, was considering which is more preferable the Audi S3 or the Renault Megane RS.

go to s3 won't wong....sat and drove one before....breathtaking!!

and it holds the value bette than renault

wah. u drive and sit b4 s3 ah? got bring me for drive also? i nv seat b4. :o

I reckon S3 wld be a more fun car to drive, esp manual. I also suspect there are more aftermarket parts for Audi. But, Renault RS has the wow factor for me.

Betw the 2, my vote goes to S3.

I would only go for the S3 if it's the older 3 door 2.0T with MT gearbox. That should be a blast to drive and looks understated.

The Renault RS looks weird to me viewed from the front. In fact, the new corporate face of Renault just doesn't work for me.

I would only go for the S3 if it's the older 3 door 2.0T with MT gearbox. That should be a blast to drive and looks understated.

The Renault RS looks weird to me viewed from the front. In fact, the new corporate face of Renault just doesn't work for me.

Both are manual and 2nd hand, just have yet to arrange for test drive. Cost is about $120K ++ (S3) & $140K++ (Megane RS). I love to drive manual car then auto. :wub: This would be a high upgrade for me since I only drove japanese NA car previously.

Neutral Newbie

I believe all Audi S series gives all of us the adrenaline when you drive them.

Asthetically wise, S5 is really a class ahead of the others

The rear light of the S3 doesn't really appeal to me and somemore its only dual exhaust pipe (not the quad-exhaust type) but the sportsback has changed my perspective (though its still a dual-exhaust)

Since its a S series, I thought the design should be a cut above from its A series.

I believe all Audi S series gives all of us the adrenaline when you drive them.

Asthetically wise, S5 is really a class ahead of the others

The rear light of the S3 doesn't really appeal to me and somemore its only dual exhaust pipe (not the quad-exhaust type) but the sportsback has changed my perspective (though its still a dual-exhaust)

Since its a S series, I thought the design should be a cut above from its A series.

Audi for now only bring in the S5 4.2L V8 NA, so the potential is there, unless you want to lub a supercharge to it if not basically that's what you get. You can get the S5 3L from PI, but get prepared to pay a sum if should anything happen to you car. Yes, there are people who preferbly go for looks, but there are people who go for performance too, and IMO, S5 isn't really a class ahead of the others.

↡ Advertisement