Car Tracker Singapore

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros and Sis,

Need to seek some advice here.

I have currently installed the car tracker service on my car. Not those that you can track where your car is type but rather when your car goes missing or stolen or break down in some ulu area in both Singapore and Malaysia, you can call the car tracker services and report the incident, from there they will take over the case and track your car and report police on your behalf so basically you do not have to do anything except reporting. I also do not know where they install the device because it was done in a secret area while I waited below their workshop.

What I want to ask is any of you bros or sis here have installed the tracker in your car? Anyone tested it before by activating it due to a real incident?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I would highly recommend the Goome tracker. It is very easy to use, as a matter of fact it plugs right in to the vehicles diagnostic port and it can be hidden under the dash further with an OBDII splitter cable! The software takes user right to the vehicles exact location when I log in and I can see where the vehicle has been by clicking on a calendar. As to celebrate our latest GPS vehicle tacker lunched on Amazon, there is a certainly cheap price for you guys to try it. The most important is the software platform for free for new users.  https://www.amazon.com/Goome-GM06NW-Gps-Tracker/dp/B01NCLWJZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483501331&sr=8-1&keywords=goome 

I would highly recommend the Goome tracker. It is very easy to use, as a matter of fact it plugs right in to the vehicles diagnostic port and it can be hidden under the dash further with an OBDII splitter cable! The software takes user right to the vehicles exact location when I log in and I can see where the vehicle has been by clicking on a calendar. As to celebrate our latest GPS vehicle tacker lunched on Amazon, there is a certainly cheap price for you guys to try it. The most important is the software platform for free for new users.  https://www.amazon.com/Goome-GM06NW-Gps-Tracker/dp/B01NCLWJZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483501331&sr=8-1&keywords=goome 

There is another easier way to have a GPS car tracker. Just get a spare iphone or andriod phone with data SIM card and connects to a portable battery. Enable the GPS and configure the phone performance to save power. Configure to silent mode with no vibration. Then hide the phone in the car. Locate the phone via the google account or find my phone built in iphone apps.

it will be good to have...to have a peace of mind esp when unwanted incidents happen, hopefully not!!!!

btw which workshop u recommend to fix it up properly? hope wont interfere wif existing electronics ya

Turbocharged

There is another easier way to have a GPS car tracker. Just get a spare iphone or andriod phone with data SIM card and connects to a portable battery. Enable the GPS and configure the phone performance to save power. Configure to silent mode with no vibration. Then hide the phone in the car. Locate the phone via the google account or find my phone built in iphone apps.

a colleague use this method.

she lost her car key for her QQ, then few days later, she noticed a parking coupon on he car's dashboard in the morning and she is very sure she didn't use parking coupon for a long time. she gets suspicious..

then she put a handphone in the car every night and she will monitor from home like what you suggested. then one night, after she went home just 30mins, her car started to move. obviously, someone drive her car out of carpark and she called the police, provide the info and caught a few young chap took her car for joy ride with her "lost" key...  [laugh]

what if i dont want to use a phone. are there gps trackers that dont use mobile data to transmit. just transmitting the gps signal. is it possible?

Yes, get a security personnel station in your car. [laugh]

Hello, no mobile data to transmit then use what to transmit? Pigeon? [:|]

Actually good idea to just get an old android phone, plug in data sim card and use Google to track for lost phone.

Most of our Telco gives this free data sim card (1gb) when we sign their plans.

↡ Advertisement