Road trip to Chiang Mai Report.

Shor

To all bros/ sis who are planning to ride all the way to Northern Thailand. Here is the link I set up during my trip. This is ONLY the first leg. Very tiring but worth every single second.

I set up this humble post to guide bros/sis interested, and some tips to share. I thank bros/sis who did give me encouragement and valuable informations......this is very doable and if you need any more info, can email me and i am willing to share!

Since this is only the first leg, the return leg will be publish shortly!!! http://roadtriptothailand.blogspot.com/201...o-thailand.html

↡ Advertisement

yo bro, juz GO!!! drive it, you will love your Murano even more!!! Make sure you change all 4 tires......to make the ride comfortable!!

I see you drive in with Nissan murano...is it 2.5l? That give me some confident....I own one too....

yo bro, juz GO!!! drive it, you will love your Murano even more!!! Make sure you change all 4 tires......to make the ride comfortable!!

Just came back from genting...thinking of penang first...Thailand is too far for my liking now...but who know...

(edited)

Ya, try Penang first, very doable! And Thailand next, first try to drive to the South Thai like Phuket or Krabi. Then slowly to the North.........It's fun bro.

Just came back from genting...thinking of penang first...Thailand is too far for my liking now...but who know...

Edited by Shor

Turbocharged

Power lah!! I just did Penang 2 weeks ago, already thinking of going further up to Thailand. Now with your post, really inspired me even more!! [grin] [grin] [grin]

It;s doAble bro.....just go and drive fun!!! Need any info can email me, I try to help.

Power lah!! I just did Penang 2 weeks ago, already thinking of going further up to Thailand. Now with your post, really inspired me even more!! [grin] [grin] [grin]

Neutral Newbie

Great tips, i did a similar trip about 10years ago to Golden Triangle but on my bike :) 2 weeks of pure riding.

Very inspiring. [drivingcar] Just came back from Penang - Gerik - Trengganu and now thinking of driving into Thailand to Krabi/Phuket. Should put this in the road trip folder.

Cheers

Thanks bro , actually is very doable but the most complicated part is the Bangkok split. I avoid going in to big city to get rid the jam..... luckily my GPS is doing the job well!! Think, 1 day drive 800km, 3 and half day reach .

salute. so far furthest tried only kl genting etc [sweatdrop]

Actually I saw those bikey forums before I decide on this trip, I was thinking, They can, why not me? I been to GT 2 years back, with Thailand registered car of course....great place.

Great tips, i did a similar trip about 10years ago to Golden Triangle but on my bike :) 2 weeks of pure riding.

Oh yes, I forget to post in the Road trip forum. Ya you should try Krabi/ Phuket first!

Very inspiring. [drivingcar] Just came back from Penang - Gerik - Trengganu and now thinking of driving into Thailand to Krabi/Phuket. Should put this in the road trip folder.

Cheers

Thanks bro, try Ipoh and Penang next drive, and slowly up to Thailand . Plan the road carefully, like example, what stop to rest for the night. Need any tips just email me ............. [wave][:/]

I salute you sir, tough trip! The furthest i go is also genting.

Ya, I think he/she sleepy. Along the way, many things to see. Especially the Thai part, there are Dogs body everywhere...so pity!! But the NSH is nothing much to see, very uneventful.....

Saw one car drop into long kang in ur pic.. [laugh]