Get rid of Odor in car permanently

Shor

Any bros tried any treatment that can "cure" all smells in car. Not those cigarette socket ionizer huh.

Car have Durian , cigarette and even food smell that couldn't goes off. I have heard of a treatment called

Ozone treatment, but it's quite costly. Any good recommendations from bros here? [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Any bros tried any treatment that can "cure" all smells in car. Not those cigarette socket ionizer huh.

Car have Durian , cigarette and even food smell that couldn't goes off. I have heard of a treatment called

Ozone treatment, but it's quite costly. Any good recommendations from bros here? [drivingcar]

My friend's father-in-law taught my friend to put some crushed newspapers in the boot overnight when he transported durians to his house. It did removed the durian smell after that.Tried that myself when I bought durians and it worked for me too! [thumbsup]

Once I also put a big rool of pandan leaves in my car for days until the smell is so strong that I nearly puked. In the end, threw it away. [laugh]

I tried most D.I.Y mehods, but it will not remedy. Or must I say, it vanished for a while and it comes back.

Anyway. I will be going for a treatment tomorrow, they told me money back guranteed. One treatment for $60, it will removed all odor including those thick cigeratte smell in cars forever ( but don't smoke in car again )

I keep you guys inform see how after the treatment.

My friend's father-in-law taught my friend to put some crushed newspapers in the boot overnight when he transported durians to his house. It did removed the durian smell after that.Tried that myself when I bought durians and it worked for me too! [thumbsup]

Once I also put a big rool of pandan leaves in my car for days until the smell is so strong that I nearly puked. In the end, threw it away. [laugh]

i used Febreeze to wipe the interior. its does helps.

hate putting durian in car...the smell will last a week!.

i think the charcoal is the cheapest and best....beside diaso anywhere else selling?

tesco or jusco in jb hv charcoal?

i think buy charcoal sticks and pound it into to bits and keep it in a plastic container making holes on the

cover can also work gua.... [laugh]

Thanks all bros for the tips.

I had went for a treatment recommend by friend and just back home.

Indeed the "smells" gone, now car is like new car smell or must I say it's just like totally purify.

I think this is good for those car with thick cigarette smell, after treatment, don't smoke in car again.

I will see how long it last!

My car oso stink like hell after 7 years of smoking even after vacuuming and cleaning, thinking of dismantling all the seats and hose them down. Have anyone tried Coffee powder remedy?

(edited)

Bro

No need so troublesome. You might wanna try this treatment, pay $65 and the smell remedy.

But after that, don't smoke again in car! [rolleyes]

* I treid out many methods, it just won't go away permanently. Like pandan leaves, Charcoal, lemon & lime..........

My car oso stink like hell after 7 years of smoking even after vacuuming and cleaning, thinking of dismantling all the seats and hose them down. Have anyone tried Coffee powder remedy?

Edited by Shor

Maybe you can try to pour a bowl of white vinegar and leave it over night in car. It is belive to remove odur too. But car will have vinegar smell.

for durians..i'll just ask the durian stall owner to double-packed to prevent smell from getting out of the bag..but still will get a little durian smell..so just open all doors to air the car for 5mins after getting off..my car no eating..drinking..smoking

(edited)

Most D.I.Y methods not lasting. I'd try most of them. The best is not to smoke in car, dapao food better put them in a big tupper ware behind the bonnet and never carry Durians.

After doing this treatment, I will refrained all those to keep my car fresh smell.

He clear my car for almost 1 hour, using some equipment to "suck" or clear the unseen bacteria. Hmmm, not too bad, first time came across this !

Maybe you can try to pour a bowl of white vinegar and leave it over night in car. It is belive to remove odur too. But car will have vinegar smell.

Edited by Shor

Ya, no eating no smoking no perspiring, car sure smells good one. No need car fragrance too!

for durians..i'll just ask the durian stall owner to double-packed to prevent smell from getting out of the bag..but still will get a little durian smell..so just open all doors to air the car for 5mins after getting off..my car no eating..drinking..smoking

Neutral Newbie

Bro, care to pm me the contact. My car needs treatment too. Food smells quite thick. How much will that be and any warranty? lol

You got PM

Bro, care to pm me the contact. My car needs treatment too. Food smells quite thick. How much will that be and any warranty? lol

↡ Advertisement